New trailer

Jred

Got this trailer this week and I am starting to brainstorm on what to do with it. no rust and in very good overall shape. I was thinking about putting some side cabinets on it for more storage but I have not had any luck. Any ideas would help. I believe it is called a pacmule from helder mfg. new phone pics 002.jpg

Honu

lost on the mainland
welcome :)
where is Mokena ?

my thoughts are cruise the trailer threads see what you like or might want
also go out load it up use it a few times make notes of what you like etc.

we are selling our trailer ? not cause we dont love it but decided with the kids the dog the wife not liking the RTT we are going to a ground tent :) part of me likes a trailer though for loading gear so my needs of a trailer would not be as a sleeping platform as much these days ?

I can say if the tent is up people are napping etc.. its nice to be able to get in the whole trailer without having to tip the tent
I find I did not use the kitchen side to much the table was handy though for lunch stops but I had this grand idea of a kitchen slide now I like the snow peak stuff more ?

SO for me a simple lunch shelf is handy
a way to get quick lunch fixings :) so access to fridge/cooler and I think a fridge is a must so you might want to look at battery electrical in the trailer and get a fridge if ya dont have one :)
making sure its as dusts proof and waterproof as can be is nice

Dirtytires

Explorer
Cool looking trailer there. Looks to have a lot of potential. Post up some pics of the undercarriage for me!!

cowboy4x4

Explorer
I would definitely add some bracing to the tongue back to the main frame. Looks like a cool little trailer with lots of potential. I was looking for side boxes before and everyone wants an arm and a leg for them.

Dirtytires

Explorer
Looks clean. You will need to put some suspension on that thing if you want to carry any weight.. Still a cool little Red trailer.

Jred

I definitely want some suspension. Do I just go get some leaf springs from a trailer website or do I need a whole new axle setup also?

Dirtytires

Explorer
I would say that since your going to be under there and playing, Yes I would replace the axle
and add the springs that way you can have tires to match your pull rig if you wanted to.
Jsut my two pennies worth.

Craig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles