1985 Toyota Landcruiser FJ60 with Chevy 383 V8 and 3sp Auto
• Good condition inside and out – few dents and tears here and there. Certainly not bad for a vehicle of this age
• 192k on frame / unknown mileage on engine
• Custom front seats – driver’s seat is electric.
• 383 Chevy V8 with 3 speed auto – great power with about the same fuel economy as stock 6 cylinder
• Engine has been gone through over the last two years and works well. Good compression, pulls strong, etc.
• ARB front bumper with Hella driving lights (hooked to high beam circuit)
• Upgraded headlights
• Legendary 4x4 system these vehicles are known for – will crawl over just about anything
• Custom rear bumper includes: tire carrier, two 5 gallon fuel cans and Hi-Lift jack (1 year old)
• Entire air conditioner system brand new – works great
• Rear heater and rear defroster work
• Everything works as should (except reverse lights and tach)
• Includes FJ60 manuals
• 33” Tires in decent shape – still have some miles left on them
• This has been a very dependable rig for me
Could use some attention:
• Minor rust showing in areas of recent repaint.
• Reverse lights are not hooked up. Included is a Rigid Industries LED 4” E-series light I planned to install but haven’t had time.
• Custom rear bumper was designed to have auxiliary LED brake / tail lights and separate turn signals. Lights are included but not installed.
See photos at: http://blackdogcw.smugmug.com/Other/...8309&k=XxMqWmp
Located in Sandpoint, ID. Asking $9600 / BO. PRICE REDUCED TO $8500/BO
Contact Kurt at 208-263-0954 or email kurt AT blackdogcw DOT com