Thread: Nissan stock bumper

Default Nissan stock bumper

I have a friend that has a 2000 xterra 4x4. Needs another stock bumper to replace his old one. Does anyone know where I can find a cheap takeoff to help him out?
    Just needs the plastic bit. Located in Augusta,Ga.

Thanks

Junk yards.. Ebay... Even Craigslist.. I see people parting out Cars a lot on there..
    2000 Xterra, 33 10.50 15 BFG KM2, Cragar Soft 8's, Cobra CB, 2"Body lift, 3" SL, RLCweldfab Front bumper, Custom B&M Rear Bumper, B&M lightbars roof basket Straight axel swap in the works
    2009 Xterra mods to come 2" Nisstec Lifts SL BFG KO 285 75 16R InSAIN Fab tire carrier Heps designs roof basket

all I need is the stock bumper.
    normally, atleast with jeeps, guys would sell their stock bumpers when they replaced it with a better bumper...
    With alot of that going on here, i was hoping to find someone that would let go of their stock one for cheap

Try clubxterra.org or xterranation.org.
    Chances are you might be able to find someone who is looking to get rid of one.

I have a chrome 99 Frontier bumper. It is slightly bent and has 2 holes where I had lights mounted. I'll try and get pics up tomorrow.
    Lator.....

try ebay and craigslist. you can find anything there
    amanda