hannibal RTT for sale and adventure trailer

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Started to build this trailer to drag behind me on the upcoming world trip...logistics and practicality has put a kabosh on the idea...so here they are for sale....The trailer started out as a M101a if I recall correctly,I took the axle out and had the spindles replaced to accept the land rover defender wheels, I removed all of the hand brake mechanisms to get the weight down ..that coupled with removing the military wheels and brake drums and mechanisms made a hell of a big difference in the weight..I cut the side pieces of woods to have just a front screen section but I still have all of the stakes and rear gate etc.. I replaced the pintle ring with a roll and lock style hitch..this allows full articulation of the trailer and heaven forbid if the trailer rolls over it shouldn't take your vehicle with it, the vehicle end goes into a normal square reese style receiver..I do have the led rear lights and 2 of the side marker and flasher light combination lights as well..I have not wired these yet as I was going to paint it first.....:smiley_drive:
...$1000 or reasonable offers entertained...YOU can organise shipping if interested..
march-23-277-L.jpg

march-23-277-L.jpg

110-camel-015-L.jpg

110-camel-017-L.jpg

110-camel-014-L.jpg

Last edited:

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Tent is sold..so how about $1000 for the trailer..it would make THE most awesome land rover trailer...may be able to deliver it to Overland Expo or anywhere in between fairly cheap..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles