Small Truck Bed Trailer - Ford Courier - Fort Worth, Texas

Chili

Explorer
I came across this CL ad that I thought someone on here may be interested. I have the same trailer, although mine already has a number of improvements.. This one would be a starting point that would be functional immediately. He has already dropped the price at least once. I have no affiliation with the seller, although I have exchanged some emails with him as I would like the topper he has, to put on my trailer.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/******/rvs/2964405580.html

I have a Ford Courier truck bed trailer with camper top for sale 350 OBO!

When I purchased the trailer a few months back it was yellow with some very minor surface rust on the bed in a few places. I sprayed the inside bed and outside with rustoleum rust converter. It converts rust to a non rust paintable surface. I wanted it all to look the same inside and out and I didnt care for the yellow so I sprayed the outside too.

The bed and outside is in great shape and there are no rusted out panels in the bed or side walls and what I did should prevent it from happening until it can be ryno lined or painted. What I did is in no way professional but if I planned on keeping the trailer for a long time it looks pretty good and will stay like I bought it.

I have a jeep as you can see from the pictures and it pulls fine behind it. I have used it 2 times to take some trash to the dump and it pretty much takes up space other than that. It came with a camper top that is in decent shape. It fits the trailer like a glove and would keep items dry. Top and trailer are going to their new home together. I have no use for one without the other so please dont ask to buy separate.

If you are seeing this ad I still have the trailer. I will remove the ad withing 30 minutes of someone buying it. This is not a titled trailer and a title is not required. I will provide you with a bill of sale and you can go register it in your name with that.

You can call or text me with questions any time and I will answer what I know. Also if this ad has not been up for a couple of weeks dont expect me to come down on the price much.

Tires are in good shape. Have spare rim but no tire on it.

Thanks

Damien 214 two one four 566 five six six 1092 one zero nine two

5L35F65S43Kd3L93lfc4h4965ef3d1f1c152a.jpg

5I85G15K53G73kb3Hfc4h34e3387d1bfb1c49.jpg

5Lb5H85M13M23Ja3pec4he83cc1495f181ba1.jpg

5I65M15J53G63Ib3Hcc4h89f5d65ac77b1904.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles