Following the fine examples set by the 80 and 100 series registry threads, let's do the same for the 60 series. Great!
1. Year, model, color, etc: 1986 FJ60; White; GM Vortec 5.7 L; H55F; OME Suspension; BFG T/A/K/O; Hella H4 with WiredWagon wiring harness upgrade; Garvin/Wilderness Roofrack; ARB Front Bumper; Kaymar Rear Bumper; 42 gallon Fuel Tank; ARB compressor under the hood; Optima/Wrangler Dual Battery System; Superwinch Epi 9.OS; Yaesu 7900R; Cobra 75 CB; Adventure Trailer Drawers; Engel Fridge; WKOR Sliders; Pending: Safari Snorkel; WagonGear Tailgate Lid and Side Panels
2. Name of owner/screen name: dcoy
3. How long have you owned your 60 series? Is this your first?: Owned since 2002. It was the first (I've got an FJC also)
4. Mileage at date of purchase and present mileage: 50K at purchare; about 80K now
5. Your favorite mods... If any: Pretty much the whole package
6. How your 60 is used... ie. DD, family adventure, overland travel, etc.: Overlanding
7. Link to your build thread: pending
8. Your 3 favorite photos (keep them updated):
Last edited by dcoy; 05-27-2012 at 04:17 PM.
LandCruiser FJ60 1986; 5.7 L Vortec, ARB Bull Bar, ARB Rear Lockers, Kaymar Rear Bumper, OME, 42 Gallon Gas Tank, Garvin/Wilderness Roofrack, BFG A/T, Optima Dual Battery System, White Knuckle Sliders, Superwinch Epi 9.0S, Yaesu 7900R, Adventure Trailer Drawers, Engel Fridge. On deck: Snorkel, WagonGear.
FJCruiser 2008; Garvin/Wilderness Roofrack, BFG A/T, Optima Dual Battery System, TRD S/C, ICON Stage I, TRD Quickshifter, some MPAC. On deck: Demello Bumpers, etc, etc.