Burris Euro Diamond Rifle Scope

GaryMc

Explorer
New in box, still in original bubble wrap and fleece cover, Burris Euro Diamond scope. 3x-12x-50mm
Matt black finish.

Never used, never mounted. Perfect, brand new condition.

$544 new

Will sell for $300. EDIT REDUCED TO $250.00

PayPal or cash in person only

Thanks -Gary

Please email me rather than PM'ing.

Last edited:

goodspeed

I just bought the same scope for my rifle. the zoom is good, but it has not enough functions for me so I use it only when the weather is good and only at day time. For a darker part of a day I use the digital scope for my rifle. it is much easier for me with it. It was not very easy to choose the best digital scope. Nowadays it is a real challenge to choose an affordable digital riflescope, but finally, I understood that the best variant is ATN X-SIGHT 4K PRO. Daylight image is extremely good due to the highest resolution (3864×2218) and the highest 120 FPS on the market.

Last edited:

TomSands

You were really desperate to sell that scope If you are selling it that low or there might be something wrong with it. I have always bought new scopes from the store because that is the only way you know that nothing is wrong with it. I had a lot of scopes on my rifle, but recently I found a really good smart HD scope. I bought it from a website that sells these really good rifle scopes. The model is ATN X-Sight 4K BuckHunter 5-20x and it is the best scope I have ever used. There are so many things he can do like recording full HD video which is really fun to do. I like hunting with it a lot and it makes it much easier for me.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles