Tell me more about these Monteros

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Clem,

The 3.5L DOHC engines are NOT interference engines. I would suspect that neither are the 3.5L SOHC engines but can't confirm that right now.

You know, I went back and double checked this because something in the crevices of my mind told me I might be wrong...

I was. The 3.5 DOHC is an interference engine! My bad. Sorry what impact this might have on your plans. Hopefully nothing critical...:eek:

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Sorry for the resurrection but here is the Monty dealer training regarding how to fold seats into a bed.

http://youtu.be/WZoIlcYX53I

Ha, the passenger seat still has the slide out drawer under it, never knew it was there! Sadly, the gen 2.5 front seats are a tad too tall to lay back in alignment with the 2nd row seats, but it was still good enough for my wife to fall asleep. I'll post pictures once they transfer from my phone.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Ha, the passenger seat still has the slide out drawer under it, never knew it was there! Sadly, the gen 2.5 front seats are a tad too tall to lay back in alignment with the 2nd row seats, but it was still good enough for my wife to fall asleep. I'll post pictures once they transfer from my phone.

It will, slide it forward with the back tilted all the way forward and it will go under the dash giving you the extra room you need to lay it down flat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles