Thread: Seeking sealable silveware caddy

Default Seeking sealable silveware caddy

Oddly I am striking out as I look for a tray such as below that has a lid. Doesnt need to be waterproof, just dust. Anybody have a source? If I didnt have 13 projects sitting in my garage I'd make a lid for this one as it's the exact size we need.

41ur2m5Bj5L._SX355_.jpg

Easiest solution might be to find a lidded baking pan the right size, and just drop the organizer inside. Some of them have sliding lids, others snap-on plastic lids. Depending on where you store it, one type or other might be a better fit for your use.

Check commercial cookware outlets, as well as the discount stores and online. I'd bet you can find one that works.

Just a thought, what about fishing lure containers? Father in law gave me a plastic one that has that has long dividers. That or misc bolts/ hardware storage containers.

We just use a small rectangular box with a snap-on lid. We can't keep the spoons separate from the forks, but we get by somehow.

+1 on the fishing lure organizers. The Plano ones are great and I use them for everything. They run about $2.99 at K-Mart.

All good suggestions. In fact, knowing one of her mother's day presents came from the fishing isle will make it that much more special - I think.

Sent from my iToaster
    Rolling Photog in Phx, Az
    2008 Quigley e-150
    Expo Utility Trailer Build

This is what we use, I'm not sure where my wife first found (20years ago) it but it works perfectly. 3"x4"x12" with a snap on lid. Oh, and it's clear plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by cnynrat View Post
    We just use a small rectangular box with a snap-on lid. We can't keep the spoons separate from the forks, but we get by somehow.