Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm a convert to Trasharoo!

Default I'm a convert to Trasharoo!

Gotta love the Trasharoo... gotta love it.
    I saw a TON of these around Moab recently.

For travelling at high speeds, I simply pushed the bag into the bed of the truck under the RTT rack.. no prob!
    2006 Dodge Power Wagon. Warm M12,000 lb winch, Front and rear lockers, disconnecting Sway Bar, 4:56 gearing. Aluminess Slimline Front Bumper, BuckStop Rear Bumper, Airflow Snorkel, Mombassa Roof Top Tent on a Front Runner "Bakke" rack. BFG 35" KM2's.

That is a really great way to use the bag. Are you on Facebook? If so, it would be a great photo to post to our Trasharoo Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/trasharoo

Thank you for the kind words and noticing the bags everywhere. We're trying to get our bags on every vehicle out there, not just some. We want everyone to have one and that would mean a much cleaner place. That's also why we priced it so affordably. Think "Next Hi-Lift Jack". With your help we can achieve this!
    Dave & Yoshi
    The Adventure Duo
    2003 Sportsmobile EB 7.3 PSD
    1997 Landcruiser 80 Series Collectors Edition
    2005 Suzuki DRZ400s
    Tread Lightly! Trainer | Manufacturer of the Trasharoo

I ditched Facebook a couple years ago, but I have been reconsidering it just for this reason.. I always feel left out not able to "Like" something anymore... The drama part of FB I can do without. I just need to avoid getting into political or religous conversations with coworkers and relatives.. bad idea!.
    2006 Dodge Power Wagon. Warm M12,000 lb winch, Front and rear lockers, disconnecting Sway Bar, 4:56 gearing. Aluminess Slimline Front Bumper, BuckStop Rear Bumper, Airflow Snorkel, Mombassa Roof Top Tent on a Front Runner "Bakke" rack. BFG 35" KM2's.

I am missing my trasharoo ever since I bought my suburban...just another reason to build a swingout tire carrier...a great place to hang my trasharoo
    cigar smoking, wilderness first responding, ham talking night nurse who is overland certified and a fellow of the Royal Geographical Society.....
    now everyone say "so what where have you been lately?"

I think I'm gonna be a Trasharoo for Haloween.

I like the bags but they need more design options.

Quote Originally Posted by adventureduo View Post
    That is a really great way to use the bag. Are you on Facebook? If so, it would be a great photo to post to our Trasharoo Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/trasharoo

Thank you for the kind words and noticing the bags everywhere. We're trying to get our bags on every vehicle out there, not just some. We want everyone to have one and that would mean a much cleaner place. That's also why we priced it so affordably. Think "Next Hi-Lift Jack". With your help we can achieve this!
    Dave,

FWIW, I tried searching FaceBook for Trasharoo and your page does not come up. I had to come back to this post to click on your link.

1996 Montero SR (3.5L v6, rear Locker), 35" mudders, 3.15:1 xcase crawler gears
    Build Thread: http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...su-build-up...
    1989 SWB Montero RS (3.0L v6, rear LSD), 33" mudders (sold)
    1990 LWB Montero LS (3.0L v6, rear LSD), 33" mudders (gave to rxinhed)
    1990 LWB Montero LS (3.0L v6, rear LSD), 31" AT's (rolled 1st time I ever drove off road)

Trasheroo rocks. Everyone who sees it thinks it's a great idea and wonders why they haven't seen one before.

Do the trasheroos have any kind of warranty? I have one, and it's great, but I'm asking as a friend just tore the bottom out of his while doing some ledges at the recent Cruise Moab. One thing that needs to be added to them is another strap to keep them from having that eventual "trasheroo sag" that happens no matter how well the straps are adjusted and tightened.
    Jeff
    Coastal Cruiser and TLCA member
    Wet Coast, BC, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Do the trasheroos have any kind of warranty? I have one, and it's great, but I'm asking as a friend just tore the bottom out of his while doing some ledges at the recent Cruise Moab.
    I'm 100% sure that no warranty would cover what your friend did to his. Kind of like asking the dealer to cover body damage from wheeling.
    Dave
    W9DNS

08 FJ
    D-90 ST

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast