Thread: A 4x4 Van in Alberta for sale

Southern Alberta - or where the truck is parked

Default A 4x4 Van in Alberta for sale

Just saw this, VERY tempting to buy. Do not see a lot around these parts and it looks in good shape as well.

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ377385268

I have no idea what the van is like, just saw on line.
    2002 GMC 2500HD - 1992 Northern Lite Truck Camper

Paterson Photography Ltd. offering photography workshops, classes, expeditions and adventures around the world.
    Take time to learn how to operate your digital camera so you can get the best images possible!

http://www.firstchoicephoto.ca

Hey! That's my van!!! Just bought it thinking my wife and I wanted to camperize it but since getting it registered, we're on the fence about spending more cash on it at this point (we are both going on paternity leave right away). We've decided to see if this van can go to a good home in Alberta. Mechanically amazing! Drove 18 hours straight back from northern BC...that has to say something about it Body could use some work but nothing that is too hard to handle.

Andy

I am soooooooo tempted, if I had a garage I would be on my way to Calgary now.

I want to do a van with 4 captains seats, fridge, cassette toilet, possible bed and storage for photo gear. That way I would not have to take the big truck.

Paterson Photography Ltd. offering photography workshops, classes, expeditions and adventures around the world.
    Take time to learn how to operate your digital camera so you can get the best images possible!

Garage? I think it'd be a pretty tight squeeze to fit this van into a garage! I'd guess with the 37's and the lift, the top of the van is sitting at about 8ft or so....that's not including the rack....

Okay barn

Middle of Nowhere, Outer Skin of Space Ship Earth, 1 A.U. from Sol, Outskirts of Milky Way.
    Minivan?
    Current: 76 E-250, bubble-top, self-contained|couple of old Yamaha enduros
    Previous wheelers: 41 Willys|78 FJ40|78 Bronco|84 Bronco|74 Ramcharger|78 Ramcharger|79 D150 PowerWagon|77 D100|79 D400 dually, converted to 4WD, utility bed, 10' Lance|75 Westy|69 Scout, RHD|bunch of others|bunch of bikes|couple of boats|couple of motorhomes|blah blah|so what|not my idea|just doin' what I'm told|wank wank|this space for rent|candy is dandy|but liquor is quicker

Hahahaha! They didn't have a "lifted, fullsize monster van" in the drop down menu!

Since no one has decided to buy the van yet, I am going to start building a sleeping platform/storage space for the rear. The May long weekend is fast approaching (for those not in the know it's a popular weekend for camping) so we might as well use the van since we have it!

1977 gmc 4x4 pathfinder converted raised roof camper van for sale in Grande Prairie alberta as well . Check out kijiji grande prairie look for camper van.