USA Made Snatch Block

Nope mine was made in Australia and has smooth guides for running synthetic line ;)
d1f86d11-8aa2-4983.jpg

Make one like that and sell it for around the same price and I'll jump on it. I've got an affinity for stuff made here

BTAI

Nope mine was made in Australia and has smooth guides for running synthetic line ;)
d1f86d11-8aa2-4983.jpg

Make one like that and sell it for around the same price and I'll jump on it. I've got an affinity for stuff made here

Our Bailey's Snatch Block is made for synthetic rope too!

The 4” steel sheave is machined to a smooth finish for use with synthetic winchlines and cable up to 7/16”. A self-lubricating bronze bushing is pressed into the sheave for maintenance free use. The design of the laser cut side plates allows you to rig the block in seconds and utilize the large opening for a variety of rigging options. All steel parts have corrosion resistant zinc plating. Specifics: 9,000 lb. WLL (4:1 Design Factor), 41,000 lb. Breaking Strength, Up to 7/16”, 7.35 lbs

Our block comes with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee; if you aren't happy we will make it right!

Our block is $69.99 for one and $63.99 each if four or more are purchased, plus shipping and taxes if applicable (NC Only). We can ship the block Postal, anywhere in the US for $10 with insurance.

I would love to get our block in your hands; like I said it's guaranteed for your approval.

Call us at 919-562-2984

Nonimouse

Cynical old bastard
Mine were made in Aus and have greasable bearings, adjustable shims and are easy to field strip...

(-:

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
Would not recommend purchase or towing services from Bailey's. My rig as well as several friends rigs have had items stolen by the bailey team. Lots of issues with their customer service. Do not buy from these guys at all.

Give their local BBB and police department a ring and ask how many complaints have been filed against these guys. I'm not surprised that they are advertising on here without a paid membership... very typical of these guys.

Remember that silver g4 land rover that you guys stole all of the gear out of after the accident - coming to bite you in the *** now...

BTAI

Mr. Tamer,

You must be confussing us with someone else. Check out our BBB page and police department (Wake County, NC). There is none.

I am glad that there are people out there helping others to stay away from bad people but please make sure that you know who you are talking about. Bad publicity really hurts companys; especially ones falsly confussed. I will give anybody customer names and numbers of clients who can tell you about us.

You can contact me personally, Susan Bailey (VP) Bailey's Towing Accessories. Wake Forest NC
www.baileystowinginc.com

bfdiesel

Explorer
You are saying the one in NC. I ask because there are about 10 different company's that pop up all over the country in the BBB search I did. The one in NC has an A+ rating from the BBB, but it is just the towing company not the towing accessories, inc.

BTAI

Bailey's Snatch Block has an oil-impregnanted bronzed bushing that doesn't require lubricatioin.

In order to field strip our unit, only one clip must be removed. It can be taken apart and cleaned (if ever needed) in a matter of seconds.

BTAI

Does anybody really know the AxeAngel who posted above; says he is a expedition leader but he is not posted as one on this site......

bfdiesel

Explorer
Does anybody really know the AxeAngel who posted above; says he is a expedition leader but he is not posted as one on this site......

I believe that changes with the number of posts you make on this site.

Last edited:
Our Bailey's Snatch Block is made for synthetic rope too!

The 4” steel sheave is machined to a smooth finish for use with synthetic winchlines and cable up to 7/16”. A self-lubricating bronze bushing is pressed into the sheave for maintenance free use. The design of the laser cut side plates allows you to rig the block in seconds and utilize the large opening for a variety of rigging options. All steel parts have corrosion resistant zinc plating. Specifics: 9,000 lb. WLL (4:1 Design Factor), 41,000 lb. Breaking Strength, Up to 7/16”, 7.35 lbs

Our block comes with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee; if you aren't happy we will make it right!

Our block is $69.99 for one and $63.99 each if four or more are purchased, plus shipping and taxes if applicable (NC Only). We can ship the block Postal, anywhere in the US for $10 with insurance.

I would love to get our block in your hands; like I said it's guaranteed for your approval.

Call us at 919-562-2984

It's hard yo tell from the pics on your site but is the wheel larger or roughly the same size as say a Warn snatch block? Also the guides are not just chamfered edges on the ARB and the wheel is a bit larger diameter. If your snatch blocks wheel was larger than the standard ones I'd pick it up if I ever needed another one. You guys have had some pretty good ideas come out to the market. It's too bad people don't do a little more research before bad mouthing a company, but it's good to see you ask them to contact you about it and not just let it ride. If I ever need a tow in NC, or some more equipment I'll give you guys a call.

BTAI

There are so many different snatch blocks out there that I can't just say, yes or no. Our sheave is 4 inches and machined; most sheaves you find will be cast. Our sheave/block can handle up to 7/16 cable and/or synthetic rope.

A suggestions we always tell customers when comparing snatch blocks is to look at the quality and check out the design (testing) ratio. Because we are using a design ratio of 4:1 we can only rate at 9,000 pounds. But your breaking strength is 41,000 lb. You can use different design ratio's to make that rating a larger number. There is no standard for what ratio you use regarding a snatch block. We used the 4:1 ratio because it is the industry standard (commerical) for chains, etc.

Thanks for your feedback!

If you are ever in the market for another block; give us a try! We won't let you down. And if we do (we won't) we will make it right! We are old school when it comes to customer satisfaction. I've been working long to keep Bailey's a positive name.

Susan Bailey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles