Parting out 2 Montero SR's 94 and 95

Status
Not open for further replies.

montysr

So I am parting out 2 Montero SR's for the next 20 days, then the remainder will be scrapped. All parts will be reasonable, feel free to make me an offer. I posted this in the vehicles for sale section, but thought I would post it here b/c I didn't see a section to post parts. Both Montero's are 99% complete, and I have pretty much anything you could want/need. Just thought I would offer as I know several folks are building SR's. The best way to get ahold of me is to call 573-682-4699. Thanks and have a great day!

montysr

Dave52355 - I will make sure I have those parts and get back with you.

scrubber3 - That's what I am saying... No excuses not to grab one as I have two :)

SOFpirate

Adventurer
Wait ... do we have to regear the front of an LS if we drop the SR rear end in?

I'm just thinking ahead ... 4.6 ... 4.27 ... am I right?

scrubber3

Not really here
Wait ... do we have to regear the front of an LS if we drop the SR rear end in?

I'm just thinking ahead ... 4.6 ... 4.27 ... am I right?

It should be fine. The 4.27 is a gen 2.5. The 4.6 was used in most of the 2nd generations SR and LS alike. Check the firewall label to be sure but, I'm 99% sure It is compatible.

montysr

anyone need anything yet? I have lots of parts!

Dave52355 - I have the parts you need, give me a call to setup details.

RichardT

Adventurer
off the top of my head I need a read door (hatch/5th door) lock actuator for my 95 SR if you've got one. Also, does the front drivers seat motor work? I might need to pick that up as well. Mine goes back and forth ok, but it wont incline/recline at all. Curious as to what you might want for those. I would have called you, but it was 10:00 your time when I noticed this thread, and didn't want to be calling you too late.

Also, if either one has a rear door ladder, I might be interested in that as well, I know they weren't standard, but figured I'd ask anyway.

Last edited:

Prox4x4

Is any of your Montys with gray interior? I need to replace mine, they are gray leather (only if yours are in good condition). I am also interested in a factor brush guard and the Inclinometer gadget only.
Thanks!

Front driver's window regulator. Pretty please. PM me a price?

Smaller items that I'd like are the finger pulls for the door locks (need two for back doors). Also the rear hatch door handle if that's available. I also need the 2nd skid plate portion (that protects diff).

Last edited:

scrubber3

Not really here
Front driver's window regulator. Pretty please. PM me a price?

Smaller items that I'd like are the finger pulls for the door locks (need two for back doors). Also the rear hatch door handle if that's available. I also need the 2nd skid plate portion (that protects diff).

That's funny you need that skid plate. I had to find one for mine cause it was MIA. Either some people take them off for an oil change and never put them back on or gnomes are using them as sleds and not giving them back.

Yeah... I'm going to get some custom skids made when my bank account recovers.... Nothing extremely heavy duty, just better protection than the stock junk can provide.

red87

Adventurer
Does either rig have that loop thing on the rear where the hitch usually goes? You can see the loop in this picture (ignore the lower hitch):

montero_sport_rocksliders1.jpg

scrubber3

Not really here
I have one if he doesn't.... Let me know, but by all means buy from him first as I am not going to steal a sale from him. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz