Starting On my F150....

BkoJoe

This is going to be a pic heavy thread....

This is a WIP thread

The Truck is starting life as a 2005 Ford F150 XLT 4x4 long bed regular cab with a 5.4l V8

My plan for my truck is for the bed to be set up as a removable camper for me and the wife while we go riding quads and misc camping trips. I ordered my Leer 100XR Camper shell and it is going to come with a free set of black westin nerf bars (sweet score) that are slated to come in in 2 - 3 weeks

my plans are for an A/C unit for the back ( i live in vegas and hang out in the desert and its HOT) a portable toilet / shower tent, New black brush guard with a winch, 2000w power inverter in the rear for tools and charging phones laptops etc, possibly going to add solar panels to the roof of the camper shell at a later time, roof rack and a full compliment of off road lights, need to research OBA

Starting point

this is my Ferd F-teenthousand when i purchased it last july

DSC02399.jpg

DSC02397.jpg

Installed a Hell Bent Steel 2.5" leveling kit

DSC00262.jpg

DSC00261.jpg

as some of you may notice i have also installed a CB (uniden grant) with a magnet mounted wilson 5000

Installed a new (to me) Hbar Grill i find it more aesthetically pleasing and it reminds me of my 99 f150

DSC00263.jpg

More photos will be added once i receive my camper shell as i can start on the rear of the truck

Last edited:

BkoJoe

I'm stoked, it's going to be a week or more before I get my camper shell in, seems that no where in las Vegas Carries camper shells for long bed pickups.... I'm going to start ordering up parts for the back in the next few days

BkoJoe

Okay got the Nerf bars installed today pics will follow when the sun rises in the eastern sky LOL got dark before i could finish the install

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles