This project started out eighteen months ago to build this truck into an Expedition Vehicle with a Pop-Up Camper, when we started looking at our camper options in this catagory it soon became obvious that this was not going to satisfy(my wife) needs for comfort in the great outdoors. So, the EarthRoamer is now our new dream expedition vehicle. This Ford Truck was purchased from the original owner in Portland, Oregon who used it a couple times a year to pull his Fithwheel. This 2002 Ford F250 SuperCab Long Bed Diesel 4x4 XLT Six Speed Manual has 124000 miles total miles, we have only put around 1500 miles on the Vehicle since we have owned it. Its Arizona Beige in color with a tan interior and of course the usual standard XLT features, power window's and door locks, Am/FM Radio and Cassete, A/C, sliding rear window, ect. No carpet on the floors all rubber mats for easy cleaning. Now for a list of up grades that we have added to the truck.
* Aluminess Front and Rear Bumper System with Hella 500 and 4000 Halogen Lights
* Warn 16.5K Winch Front Warn 9.5K Rear All Synthetic Winch Ropes
* Rickson Black Powder Coated Steel Wheels (5) 19.5 x 7.5
* Toyo M608Z 245/70R 19.5 Tires (5) 14 Ply Rating
* Bilstein SuperDuty Front and Rear (New)
* FireStone Air Bags Rear and Control System
* Custom Installed ExtremeAire Magnum Compressor 12 volt located in Special Design Box under frame in Spair Tire Hub
* Transfer Flow 58 Gallon Replacement Tank Fuel System
* ATS Turbo Compressor Kit Edge Evolution with Gauges
* Complete New High Efficent Exhaust System
* Optima Yellow Top 750U Batteries (2)
* Power Step Retractable Running Boards
* New LUK Clutch and Flywheel Upgrade
* All New Upgraded Front and Rear Brake Rotors and Pads
* Also Compressed Air Brake System
All upgrades above were all Professionaly installed by Wolf Performance in White City Oregon this is one of the most respected specialized
Diesel Maintenance Facilities in the Pacific Northwest. If your looking for a truck for Overland Expedition or one for Fire & Rescue capabilities this is the
truck. From a mechanical standpoint there is nothing this truck needs, with the upgrade fuel tank this truck has a 900 mile range. No rust or body damage.
I have not had this truck off road so everything listed is in new condition and the truck is kept in storage up in Medford Oregon. I drive it once every month
just keep everything in good working order, otherwise it sits in storage. With over $20K invested in upgrades I promise that you will not
be disappointed. THIS IS NOT A DISTRESS SALE, this truck if you can find one will sell for $23K just stock. My asking price is $34995. Give me a call or send me an email,I would be happy to discuss this truck in greater detail . I will have more pictures posting next week. Please contact Mark at 714-381-3369or firstname.lastname@example.org thank you for your interest.