Awesome. Those would tuck up real nice the way my tubing is taking shape. Thanks.
I put more hours into the trailer last night then originally planned, but it sure doesn't look like I got much done.
To keep things exact and true, all the spreader bars were made to fit the first one welded in.
The fender will butt up to the lower spread bar and should have plenty of clearance since those springs don't flex that much.
I was going back and forth whether to leave enough room to run 40s like what are on my Jeep, but it isn't practical enough since the trailer will be pulled by something other then the Jeep when it is going down the road.
To get the small tubing the same on both sides, I pre bent 3 others...
and set two of them in the trailer for when I finalize the design on the one side. One trick I figured out to do to make it easy was to mark the die so the angles are true.
6" LEDs should fit nicely in here....
It wasn't a fun piece to fit either.
I stared at the progress for over an hour last night trying to figure out the fenders. The upper bar and the back bar are where they need to be. Spending a bunch of time bending up tube that I may not like the look of is making me lean towards something like this.
It's going to be a few days before any more work gets done. Thanks for the motivation and input.