Trailer-Mounted Storage Boxes

EdwardBernal

Adventurer
I know this is a longshot but does anyone have a source for small metal side storage boxes as seen in this picture:

sherpa 2A.jpg

All I come up with are the larger "truck boxes" such as Buyer and Delta brands. I actually installed a couple of these
on my trailer but I need a particular (and odd) size: 10 x 10 x 38. I also approached the original builder of the trailer
but he used to buy the boxes from an local aluminum shop that recently went belly-up. He is in the process of lining
up a replacement and can't help at the moment. Anyone have any ideas?? Thanks in advance for any help you can throw my way...E

Last edited:

bigwapitijohnny

Adventurer
Ed,

Have you considered Pelican cases? I know that there are some pics of trailers, with kitchen setups, mounted like a trailer box...Try that and let me know what you come up with.

Regards,

BWJ

EdwardBernal

Adventurer
BWJ - thanks for the suggestion but I want an exact duplicate as I intend to stack 3 of those boxes on the front of mt trailer.

Mark - thanks for that link. They make custom boxes and I just sent in a quote request...

jim65wagon

Ed,

We got a custom sized box made to fit a space in our truck rack by CustomToolboxes.com. Well made and it was done quickly and reasonably priced.

This is the best photo I have, but it looks like any other aluminum truck box, it's just sized narrower than most. It's the one in the middle with the red emblem on it
5006542304_1d0ac00940.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94