New Interior Storage Solution for G-wagen, Overland Expo May 18 - 29 Flagstaff, AZ

Fernweh

Supporting Sponsor
New innovative storage solution for the G-wagen from the W461 Entdecker people, but now available for the W463 2002 - 2011.

It is a storage net just below the headliner in your G-wagen for the softer things on your adventure travel.

Nice aluminum side mounting profiles with three carbon fiber support bar for this Top Shelf Net.

No obstruction in your rear view, easily removed or reconfigured as pet (or kid) guard......just kidding with the "kid stuff".

See us (www.g-wagenaccessories.com) and this new G-wagen storage solution at the Overland Expo in Flagstaff, AZ - May 18 -20

Karl

http://www.overlandexpo.com/details

10503922bw.jpg

Fernweh

Supporting Sponsor
Karl is a master marketer...

Koly,

I just want you guys to on your toes......sometimes:wings:

Yes,

this is the real deal. I have designed this easy to install W463 MY2002+ mod kit for the Front Runner Outfitters G-wagen Storage net.

Now, everybody with a LWB G-wagen (W460/461 from 1979 - )(W463 from 1990 to 2011) can utilize this great G-wagen Storage solution.

G-wagenaccessories.com is the exclusive dealer for this neat storage system, so please visit our website, check out the details and order it today.

http://www.g-wagenaccessories.com/Pages/Storage Net.htm

Any questions? Please contact me at karl@g-wagenaccessories.com

Thanks,

Karl Volger

Usersname

Hi, I've been looking a long time for a net like this for my Land Cruiser without much luck. They either have something obviously "wrong" with them, or seem too iffy to take a chance. But this one seems perfect, the best design I've seen in fact, but I think it's too expensive .
Can anyone steer me toward something similar?
I especially like the 'multi section' feature with crossbars and a border to keep things in where you put them. What I have now is a bit too loose and saggy.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Hi, I've been looking a long time for a net like this for my Land Cruiser without much luck. They either have something obviously "wrong" with them, or seem too iffy to take a chance. But this one seems perfect, the best design I've seen in fact, but I think it's too expensive .
Can anyone steer me toward something similar?
I especially like the 'multi section' feature with crossbars and a border to keep things in where you put them. What I have now is a bit too loose and saggy.

For some reason Front Runner Outfitters stopped selling this cargo net kit. Unsure why. Maybe due to the cost of producing telescoping carbon fiber bars? Aluminum brackets powdercoated black, nice net, it was a great kit, I loved mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles