1994 Toyota LandCruiser - 141k - $4,200 - Wichita, KS

Delibes

Drat, double drat!
NO LONGER FOR SALE, DECIDED TO KEEP IT!

Hello everybody,
I have a 1994 FJ80 Toyota LandCruiser that I would like to sell. It currently has 141k miles. It is not the model with the locking diffs, but it looks, runs and drives fantastic. It comes with the third row seat, ice-cold AC and Michelin tires. Brakes are most excellent, redone very recently! Many parts in the engine bay -including the harness from the dealer- have been newly replaced, they do not have the wear of 141k miles. Recent oil service from the dealer in town. The only issues to disclose is that it has a salvage rebuilt title (was damaged on the drivers side, no frame damage and not a flood car) and that the front axle outer seals by the hub have some seepage that does not affect they way it drives, but should be addressed soon– It is priced accordingly to these factors, way below what other LandCruisers with the same mileage sell for. Overall, a clean truck to take on the trail without fear.

Located in Wichita, Kansas.

IMG_0377.jpg

The front bumper was recently repainted

IMG_0376.jpg

The engine bay looks very clean, with many parts looking like they have been recent replaced.

IMG_0373.jpg

Some body damage on the driver's door.

IMG_0372.jpg

Body repair. It seems like the truck was hit on the driver's side at one point.

IMG_0371.jpg

Clean cloth interior without rips or tears. Very comfortable!

IMG_0370.jpg

Driver's and passenger's seats. Just detailed.

IMG_0374.jpg

Third row seat, laid down.

IMG_0375.jpg

Michelin tires with plenty of tread left.

IMG_0369.jpg

I refinished the wheel caps and the spoiler. They look great.

IMG_0368.jpg

Front spoiler and bumper, recently repainted.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier