My Zassenhaus Coffee Grinder

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
Nice! I really enjoy fresh ground beans. I currently use my small 110V grinder and the inverter in my Jeep.

The noise tends to wake the others in my group.

I don't understand the fuss, who doesn't want fresh ground coffee at 0500 hours? :coffeedrink:

keezer37

Explorer
Nice! I really enjoy fresh ground beans. I currently use my small 110V grinder and the inverter in my Jeep.

The noise tends to wake the others in my group.

I don't understand the fuss, who doesn't want fresh ground coffee at 0500 hours? :coffeedrink:

Ah, yes. My Kitchenaid screaming like a Banshee at 0500. An omen of my impending demise as children cried and hungover women attacked.

Sirocco

Explorer
I think the grinding of the Zassenhaus sounds like a drowning badger so Im not much better off! 0500? nuts, you may see me out of the RTT around 0900 though :D

G

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
Great score !
Like how the adjustments are marked in German, English and French :)
Not sure I know what a drowning badger :eek: sounds like, but it can't be too bad, can it ? ;)

:chef:

Sirocco

Explorer
Great score !
Like how the adjustments are marked in German, English and French :)
Not sure I know what a drowning badger :eek: sounds like, but it can't be too bad, can it ? ;)

:chef:

Me neither! I have heard one fighting with a cat in the middle of the night outside my tent though. not nice!

The grinder just squeaks a little, but in the silence of the 0500 morning it cannot be to good for those still trying to sleep ;)

G

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles