ARB Fridge Question

SilverBullet

Explorer
Hey WEB Fridge/Freezer users, I have a question.

I am borrowing.g a unit from Lance for my coming trip. I had it plugged in and it worked great. I had it set on 20 degrees to make ice, and the power setting on Hi.
When I went to 12 volt power, the yellow check light started blinking. So I changed the power to Lo and it went away. There is also a "nud" power setting. What is this for?

Any help is appreciated.

This is a huge fridge and I am so excited Lance is loaning it.

Akecj7

Observer
They are voltage settings. It will help monitor the power source and when voltages get to a certain level it will quit running the compressor.

Enigma

Observer
arb1.jpgThe lo/ned/hi settings are for the built in battery minder/current draw. The HI setting, assuming I remember this correctly, will shut the fridge off and should leave enough juice in the battery so you can start the vehicle, in theory anyways. The lo setting will draw as much power as the battery can provide to keep the fridge running. Med is somewhere in between.

There are 3 colours of lights, at least on mine. Green indicates the fridge is running, and that same light will turn orange once it reaches the set temperature. The red flashing light indicates a power supply problem.

You can email ARB and they will send a pdf copy of the manual. I've never had any luck finding a version of it on the internet, and the file is too large to attach to a forum.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier

Members online