Defender 110

ShearPin

Adventurer
Thanks for the posts... Eore's in semi-retirement - we run to work from time to time, hardware store runs, work trips pulling a trailer. I've got him set up pretty much the way I want it so no mods in the near future. I do have my eye open for a good used hoop set and soft top though.

I've found since my daughter was born it's rare we don't roll as a family. Grocery shopping, trips to the park, visiting family on weekends - it's all more fun with the kid along.

Henry
www.4x4freedom.com

revor

Explorer
One thing that my daughter (8YO) just goes nuts for is sitting in the front passenger seat. Of course the truck is RHD which is what makes it fun.

Keep up the good work Henry!

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
revor said:
One thing that my daughter (8YO) just goes nuts for is sitting in the front passenger seat. Of course the truck is RHD which is what makes it fun.

Keep up the good work Henry!

My kids 7 and 5 y/o both fight over the front seat in my RHD. I love the double takes they get.

Keith, how much more soft are the poly bushings? I am thinking of getting a set of the trailing arms. Wondering how the on road performance is?

revor

Explorer
The poly's don't seem to effect the handling much, I picked a Durometer that is pretty similar to the rubber, perhaps a little stiffer but there is more of it (thicker walls). What probably loosens up the suspension more than anything is the bend, it relieves a good bit of tension at the frame bushing, some guys have claimed 1/2" of lift after putting these on!

Still it's not too loose..

Geo14cux

Adventurer
Mine daughters used to help me work on the trucks. You won't have them like this long so cherish every moment.. When the hormones hit well you find out...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online