Sierra4x4trailers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on hardware he has for my Fiamma, that he's been promising to get out to me for 3 weeks. Still not Safari either, although I've been told by Chris that he gave Autohome his credit card info and that it should be on the way. That's been 7 business days.

I'm not envisioning this working out too well at this point, for both me and Chris. I'm out $8600 total. If/when my Safari gets in, the balance is down to let's say $5000 or so. That's civil court $hit.....and I'm not counting that option out. I'm not waiting 9 F'n months to get my deposit back.

And Chris to be honest, I really don't care what YOU have to say. I know that this may be bad to say, but you have been a $hitty business man in your dealings with us, but you like to be the nice guy on the phone and then jump in here and act like totally Unprofessional. Not just this situation, but with other people on this forum as well.

Chris, I can take your statement, plug in a couple words like I did above and it's saying the same thing you're bitching about to Fresno...Can't take the heat, GTFO the expo trailer building business. That's a far cry from the tone you had with me last week when I urged, hell begged, you to come on here and act like the professional I keep giving you blind credit for.

Last edited:

Woods

Explorer
Class A JERK. I've been blown away by the slack people have cut him. With this, he's put the final nail in his own coffin. He doesn't deserve to be in business and I hope people quit buying from him.

I looked through my e-mails and could not find any thing on the added roof rack, so it must have been added over the phone, so i will just drop ship one to Joe.

And Fresno to be honest I really dont care what you have say. I know that this may be bad to say, but you have no buisness dealings with us, but you like to be the big internet super hero and jump in and start issues. Not just in this sutuation but on other topics on this forum as well.
There are a ton of other members that pm me and call me about your post.

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
Hey Chris, can you call me so that we can talk about the delivery of the trailer. And can you send pictures of the trailer completed. Thanks.

Hey Chris, can you call me so that we can talk about the trailer delivery. Again my wife and I have sent emails and have made phone calls to you without a call back or an answer.

Since there are 3 threads about troubles with trailer delivery and communications I thought I'd help to cross post.

gixxerphil

Observer
Does anyone know if Johnainny got the trailer? I really hate to see this happen, I'm by no means an expert on trailer building(mine's been apart for over 2 yrs:sombrero:) It seems like Sierra has/had a great product and I hope everyone ends up happy

Last edited:

Johnainny

Observer
NO I DID NOT GET THE TRAILER YET. I HAVE MADE ARRAINGMENTS TO HAVE THE TRAILER PICK UP TOMORROW BETWEEN 12-3. CHRIS HAS TOLD ME THAT THE TRAILER IS DONE BUT I HAVE ASK HIM SERVERAL TIMES TO SEND PICTURES OF THE TRAILER SO THAT I CAN MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTHING THAT I ORDERED IS ON THE TRAILER AND TO MAKE SURE OF THE CONDITION OF THE TRAILER BEFORE IT LEAVES HIS SHOP. THIS WAY IF THERE IS ANY DAMAGE WHEN I GET THE TRAILER I CAN TAKE IT UP WITH THE SHIPPING COMPANY. I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY PICTURES AS OF YET. I HOPE THAT THIS WAIT WAS WORTH IT.

jckid

I thought I had posted pictures of my trailer in this thread, but I don't see them, so here are a couple. I've only had it for a month, but have been on two trips now. The first trip was all on pavement. I finally got it off the beaten path for the first time this weekend. It performed great.

Trailer%u00252520Expo%25203.JPG

Trailer%u00252520Expo%25202.JPG

rockman

Adventurer
I thought I had posted pictures of my trailer in this thread, but I don't see them, so here are a couple. I've only had it for a month, but have been on two trips now. The first trip was all on pavement. I finally got it off the beaten path for the first time this weekend. It performed great.

View attachment 119508

View attachment 119509[/QUO

In light of this thread ... I would nearly call that teasing !

Nice trailer by the way .

Cheers

Johnainny

Observer
I am having some problems with up loading some pics of the trailer but I was able to post them on tbe other thread. "what happened to sierra 4x4". The trailer was being loaded onto the truck yesterday. It should be here in three to five days.

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
That took a whole 2 hours.

As mentioned in the other thread - it's time for everyone to cool off for a bit.

We'll re-open the thread in a week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne