RAM X mount

RobRed

Explorer
I've said it a hundred times - Motion X GPS HD is still the most flexible and useable of these apps.

IMG_0671.jpg

ColoDisco

Explorer
But it does not allow for pre download of a large area like this:
7801d167.jpg

ftr: I have Motion X GPS HD, global nav and Galileo. Their biggest crutch is Internet access. There isn't signal where I 4 wheel. This is why I want overland navigator for iPad. All the cool features of the regular nav in a complete download state by state.

Last edited:

RobRed

Explorer
ColoDisco you know that Motion X GPS doesn't require internet access for navigation use, right?

You can pre download whatever area you like, as large as you like, in multiple formats restricted only by the Ipads storage.

I'm not saying the MxGPSHD is perfect by any definition but its best of breed in the app space for iPad.

ColoDisco

Explorer
ColoDisco you know that Motion X GPS doesn't require internet access for navigation use, right?

You can pre download whatever area you like, as large as you like, in multiple formats restricted only by the Ipads storage.

I'm not saying the MxGPSHD is perfect by any definition but its best of breed in the app space for iPad.

Really? Exactly how do you download a area as large as my topo maps?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior