1999 GMC Yukon Build

noJeepshere

Adventurer
Where did you source those PPV Tahoe wheels? I've been looking for a set for my 06 silverado
From a junkyard :D

I may not actually be able to use them with this swap... I'll keep you posted if you still want them when that time comes.

noJeepshere

Adventurer
Not a huge thing, but still very handy nonetheless:

a9uzemup.jpg

It's a center console from a 94 Suburban and will allow me to utilize the spot in the dash where the weak sauce cup holder is for a mount for a navigation tablet.

cent frum a smaert fone

noJeepshere

Adventurer
I'm lovin' it, much more practical and useful than the stock one, and looks better too! I'm going to cut the nose off it one day to mount the CB where it will be useful but out of the way.

noJeepshere

Adventurer
Not at the moment, just getting bills paid and looking for a decent used car in the $3000 range so that I can park it and set it up on jack stands for the sas this winter. I think I'll replace the manifolds with headers here soon, the passenger side one has the usual leak at the gasket, as well as cracked. It's getting worse, I wouldn't doubt it if it came out in two pieces... Got some good, unused, Borla shorty's last year for $350 (originally $950) just need to ceramic coat them and throw them in.

noJeepshere

Adventurer
Since my (now) former landlord sold the house I was living in, and didn't give me a months notice, I had to find a place fast, and what I got wasn't at the top of my list... so for now, it will sit at my friends house in the Ogden area and pending weather, the sas will happen next March. That is the plan.

noJeepshere

Adventurer
Dang life.. always getting in the way of vehicle modifications. :coffee:

I know, right?

Since I had to remove all the front drive components, I can't do any wheeling, but that won't stop me from going to Moab for Blazer Bash at the end of the month. I'll see if I can sweet talk my way on to an easier trail run behind someone who won't mind giving me a yank every so often.

Stay tuned.

cent frum a smaert fone

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Since my (now) former landlord sold the house I was living in, and didn't give me a months notice, I had to find a place fast, and what I got wasn't at the top of my list... so for now, it will sit at my friends house in the Ogden area and pending weather, the sas will happen next March. That is the plan.

Well I guess we will all have to wait anxiously for March!:)

noJeepshere

Adventurer
Just making sure y'all know I still use my truck, even though it's only 2 wheel drive at the moment:

20130927_122018_zpse1d33996.jpg

cent frum a smaert fone

jepercreper

98 Tahoe
mine has taken me about 4 months to put together, cost more than I budgeted unfortunately, planned on being done in a month but the nickel and dimes added up fast. waiting on rear driveshaft and it'll be ready to go. planning on a trip to Colorado in January. love the way it turned out though.1377372001452.jpg1373390757266.jpg1375477988250.jpg1375645401749.jpg

noJeepshere

Adventurer
That thing is **************, it's like the big brother of what mine is going to be sooner than later maybe :)

cent frum a smaert fone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94