Camping lab

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Does Camping Lab still exsist ? I have tried e-mailing them and calling but no response.

Uglyduck

Adventurer
I'd like to get one of his awnings and enclosures but wont unless he has them in stock. Its either him or an Ironman that I'm looking at and whichever one I can get the fastest. What do you mean by transition? Merging with another company? Expanding retail/warehouse space?

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
No answer from Camping Lab from my second set of messages. I have learned the "transistion" usually means out of buisness.

teotwaki

Excelsior!
No answer from Camping Lab from my second set of messages. I have learned the "transistion" usually means out of buisness.

They were slow to get back to me but when we did talk I ordered a part and received it pretty quickly.

60Dan

Explorer
Spoke with Fernando about a month ago. Said they were moving the manufacturing from china to Mexico, but then ran into a bunch of quality control issues, so are trying to work something else out, perhaps moving it back to china. Said they should be back up and running in a few months

roninjiro

Explorer
ouch that is not good.... been needing a RTT for a while with no response to any of my emails... guess I have to order elsewhere possibly

JFarris

Wanderer
Does anyone have an update on Camping Lab? I looked at their website and it says taking pre orders....

JFarris

Wanderer
I thought so too but I just looked at the Serengeti on his website and it says that they are shipping every Wednesday so I don't know...I did send Fernando an email though.

JFarris

Wanderer
Fernando responded to my email this morning. He has awnings in stock but there is no ETA as to when he will have Camping Lab RTT's in. Also, he is no longer selling Serengeti RTT's.

Just thought I would be sure to update this thread.

JFarris

Wanderer
Per Fernando "Sorry, no we are no longer selling My Way tents. Between shipping and taxes they became too expensive. "

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz