Leasing/Selling house in Queretaro, MEX.

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
Well, this is not really a real estate forum, but with our international community here, ya never know. :sombrero: We are renting or selling a nice, 2 story, 3 bedroom house in a residential neighborhood in Queretaro, Mexico. The house is being refurbished right now and available from mid June 2012 on.

PM me if you interested and I can send description and pics.

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
How did I forget about this! Here the ad and some pics

Casa en Querétaro, fracc. Tejeda.
200 mts de terreno, 186 de construcción, 3 recamaras, 2 baños completos, 1 medio baño, cocina integral nueva, garaje para 2 camionetas o 3 coches pequeños, jardín.
Recamara principal muy amplia con baño completo.
2 recamaras comparten baño completo, una de ellas muy amplia.
Amplios closets, bonita estancia-comedor.
Precio 1,450,000 Mex Pesos Dispuestos a negociar

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

casts92

For me, it is very difficult to sell house, I don't like moving. The best amazing tricks when I was selling a house was the decision to find the experts in this stuff. I understand that it may seem easy to sell a house, and you think that you can do everything yourself. But it didn't work out that way for me. When I started selling a house, it was hard and stressful. So, I turned to a company that buys private property. I worked with this company thepropertybuyingcompany.co.uk because they are leaders in this business. They completed the sale quicker than anyone else, took all my stress away, and I got paid for my house.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles