FOR SALE: M101 CDN CASTING/LUNETTE/LANDING LEG

Yeti

Description: As the title says I have this entire setup from my trailer that I am no longer using. The entire thing was disassembled, sand blasted and powder coated gloss black. I switched to a lock and roll hitch so I am looking to sell this. The trailer was in un-used condition when I bought it. It was and still is straight and extremely clean. Always stored in the garage. I would love a local p/u due to the weight and want to keep it together if possible. I will throw in the Lunette Lock and two keys for free.

Price: $250.00

Attachments

• IMG_5795.jpg
    IMG_5795.jpg
    578.4 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:

Yeti

I am willing to box this up and ship on the buyers dime since I have had no local takers. It is very heavy!!! Let me know.

D

Deleted member 43491

Would you be willing to separate the lunette Eye if you still have it??

Rothhammer1

Lunette

Description: As the title says I have this entire setup from my trailer that I am no longer using. The entire thing was disassembled, sand blasted and powder coated gloss black. I switched to a lock and roll hitch so I am looking to sell this. The trailer was in un-used condition when I bought it. It was and still is straight and extremely clean. Always stored in the garage. I would love a local p/u due to the weight and want to keep it together if possible. I will throw in the Lunette Lock and two keys for free.

Price: $250.00

Is the lunette / casting still available? I could use it on a hacked early MBT that I have. I live in Three Rivers, could pick up item or meet somewhere.

Yeti

RocketManDane and Purpledog,
Sorry to both of you. This thread is so old I have not been good about watching it.

RocketManDane,
I would rather not separate if I can help it.

Purpledog,
If you google a 1992 M101 Canadian 1/4 ton Military Trailer you will see pictures of the trailer this came off of. It is basically the hitch assembly and landing leg off of that trailer. I converted my trailer to a different hitch so I no longer need this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles