This is the newest of the line. It pops up on its own with the strut model, you do not have to crank it up, the lift system is based on articulated gas rams.
Easy to use. When you pull into camp you are set up in 2 minutes - just undo the 3 staps and bring out the ladder!
We bought it new last year and it is in great condition.
It comes with a ladder and attachments for a Thule roof rack (also works for other racks such as Yakima)
Fiberglass tops and bottoms are Marine grade, and the fabric sides are nice and thick and helps to keep the inside warm
The size is 51"W x 83" L x 37"H
Located in Novato, CA, may be able to meet someone to transfer it if not to far.
- 2 very small sideways "v" shaped cuts that have been patched properly with same colored fabric (see last picture).
- Surface scratch on top of roof from a low hanging branch.
- No stains and no pets smells or smoke
- Very low usage
Adding if one wants it: A 1 inch foam mattress that is cut to fit for added comfort.
Note: we use 2 pillows, sheets and a down blanket and they all can stay inside when we close the top, so when you open it up it is ready to go!
Read all about it here http://www.autohomeus.com/rooftop/maggiolinaAir.php
Standard Air Top equipment includes:
* 3 doors - one each side and one in the rear of the tent
* Generous front facing, screened window
* Full mosquito netting and covers against wind or rain
* Two foam pillows
* 2 arched windows with mosquito netting for ventilation and reduction of condensation
* Arched zips on the windows with rain covers.
* internal elastics straps to help folding of the fabric when closing the tent.
* Simple, adjustable Rally-Race style locking straps. (Arnitel EL 550®)
* Spacious roof mounted stowage net.
* 4 Removable Pockets.
* Large internal roof mounted light
* Height adjustable locking aluminum ladder.