Bottle openers for your expo trailers

Kohburn

Adventurer
how about a magnetic one - ive got one that sleeps on the fridge but can travel with me to the grill or the truck.

clink-n-drink-bottle-opener-with-magnetic-cap-catcher-3.jpg

DropCatch-Magnetic-Bottle-Opener-4.jpg

sassy gopher

I like the idea of having one in case, but i usually take cans. No chance of broken bottles in the cooler and the crush down to keep the trash bags to a minimum

TheThom

Adventurer
I like the idea of having one in case, but i usually take cans. No chance of broken bottles in the cooler and the crush down to keep the trash bags to a minimum

I agree, but I like beer that tastes good

**sound of gauntlet being thrown down** :)

sassy gopher

haha i hear ya. I am far from a beer snob. I have grown found of slyfox though because it microbrew but they offer most of them in a can. the fact they have one of their breweries in walking distance from my work doesn't hurt either

John E Davies

Adventurer
How about the LaRue Tactical Beverage Entry Tool, AKA "Dillo"?

p1011962.jpg

http://www.laruetactical.com/larue-tactical-beverage-entry-tool-lt205

LaRue often tosses one into a box when you order another item from them. It is a way cool freebie. And it looks very nifty standing on your desk.

John Davies
Spokane WA USA

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
While beer in cans will get a slight flavor from the container, beer in bottles if exposed to UV or natural light can go off (bad) in a matter of hours/days. Corona and other beer in clear bottles can go NASTY fasty if exposed to light, which is ironic as it is always in the sun no? Beer in bottles shoudl be in very dark bottles, the darker the better and should be inside a closed case. Ironically all draft beer is delivered and stored right from the brewery tanks in aluminum kegs, same as canned beer.

I still do like bottled beer best!

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
I always carry bottled beer in my fridge and do a couple of things to keep it sound. Standard cardboard six pack stays at the front of the fridge and room for two more Fat Tires beside that. Use an old wine box bladder above the contents of the fridge to keep anything from bouncing should I not see that washout. Bladder can be inflated as contents of fridge are used up. Another tip: always refill the cooler first thing in the morning when the stuff is at its coolest. Cheers!

Ace

Ps: opener mounted in back of FJ and front of trailer. Very handy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hesterj

Adventurer
Just poped a top again a few minutes ago using my handy dandy bottle opener mounted to the rear of the jeep. Life is good with that hot sun down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier

Members online