"EXPEDITION" SHOWER MAT ON THE CHEAP

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
Thanks for kind words. I love making these mats, they certainly serve the purpose I designed them for and more. After working in Big Box furniture design it was time to make a product that I didn't feel guilty about filling up a landfill, so Reclaimed Redwood, recycled Copper and Stainless steel were the ticket.

Thanks for the compliments and the link backs to the product page.

Keep making and keep enjoying the backcountry!

Jeremy

Ps. If you don't have the means to make one, I'll be happy to sell/make you one. Sale price is $98.99. Stand by for the finished version of the table!

I really like my Expedition Ops mat and so does my wife - We like it so much we're currently using it at home next to our hot tub. Really dig the redwood and can't wait to see the finished companion table.

I'll be buying one from you for sure, your quality and craftsmanship is right on point.

http://www.expeditionops.com/

EDIT: I could make one as well but prefer to support guys like Jeremy at Expedition Ops who take the time to come up with cool things like this and support our community. Imitation is flattery yes but there is a point when knocking off someone else's idea becomes uncool - like when someone starts mass producing copies for friends etc. I hope that doesn't happen with this product line like we've seen with a myriad of other things.

Last edited:

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
bringing this up to topic..

I was at IKEA last week and decided to buy this little guys and see how the work for us....

IMAG0140.jpg
IMAG0141.jpg
IMAG0142.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior