Since moving to MN, our lives have taken a different turn and we don’t wheel as much as we would like. We have so many other things going on that we don't have the time to fully dedicate and use the vehicles for their intended purpose. We don't have to sell the Jeeps, but having them sit in the garage for half the year and go mall crawling the rest of the time doesn't make much sense at all, plus regaining some garage space is always nice. So after much thinking, we have decided that it was time to place an ad, so here it is:
2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport – 44,868 miles as of 6/7/12
- 4.0L, 42RLE automatic transmission
- Gibson catback exhaust
- T-case SYE with CV driveshaft.
- HP30 Front, Superior Super 30 kit, Currie Johnny Joints, 4.88 gears, ARB air locker, Vanco 16” big brake kit, Currie lower CA skids, T&J diff cover.
- D44 Rear, 4.88 gears, ARB air locker, disk brakes, T&J diff cover.
- Rubicon Express long arm suspension system.
- Polyperformance rear outboarding shock mounts.
- Currie 4” springs, Rancho 9000XL shocks with on-board remote controller.
- Currie HD steering with OME stabilizer.
- Currie front trackbar with a 5/8" bolt.
- Modified Rubicon Express HD rear trackbar to eliminate binding.
- Hanson front and rear bumpers.
- Warn 9.5 Ti winch with Viking winchline and Safety Thimble
- JeepMedic engine skid.
- Setrab transmission cooler with B&M fan, 175* thermostat, master on/off switch, silver soldered fittings, -8 Aeroquip Socketless hose.
- Complete Rock Hard cage with rear spreaders.
- Currie rock rails.
- Off Road Only dual rate SwayLoc, rear Currie Antirock links.
- KC windshield mounts with Hella Black Magic driving lights.
- Sears Platinum battery
- Rubicon flares
- (5) 16x8 Rubicon Moabs, Spidertrax spacers, 33x11.5x16 Goodyear Duratracs
- 1.5" Buchanan seat risers
- Catch all mats
- Midland CB
Additional parts coming with the Jeep:
- (5) 17x9 OMF beadlocks with rock domes and 305/65R17 (33x12.5x17) Pro Comp Xtreme MTs. No plugs, no cuts, no chunks. 3 tires at 17/32, 2 tires at 18/32
- Complete spare set of Superior Super 30 axles
- Safari full bikini top, Bestop no drill header
- Transmission replaced under warranty in April 2011 (@42,446 miles)
- Rear main seal replaced in May 2011 (@42,888 miles)
- New Duratracs bought in December 2011 (@44,126 miles)
- Front and rear diffs serviced in March 2012 (@44,433 miles)
- All control arms bushings replaced in March 2012 (@44,433 miles)
- T-case rear output yoke seal replaced in March 2012 (@44,433 miles)
- Oil change done in March 2012 (@44,501 miles).
I bought the TJ in April 2005 from a friend, a year after he bought it new. It is originally a CA vehicle and has been in CA until 3.5 years ago when we relocated to MN. I hardly ever drive it, and try not to in the winter so there is absolutely no frame and no body rust. The brakes are a little weak and I will replace the front pads before selling.
Military specs offroad trailer. Great trailer, built like a tank, and taken out less than a handful of times. Sits on 34x9.5x15 Super Swamper TSLs, YJ springs and quick disconnect shocks, electric brakes, surfboard/Kayak rack, camp lights, etc… The bolt pattern is 5x5.5 and I will also include 5x4.5 hubs and wheels (new in the box)
Mombassa rooftop tent. New in the box, never opened nor used.
This is a complete package with nothing else needed but someone else to enjoy. $28,000. --->Photos can be seen here<--- and more can be taken upon request. Located in Minneapolis, MN but don’t let the distance get in your way, Jeep trips rule! I may have missed a few things, so if you have any question or need further information, feel free to ask.