Ford F554, the replacement for the H1 is here.

Spargman

Adventurer
My Name is Dann Munro.

I have been in commercial sales for almost 30 years.

I am the project manager for the F554 project. I work for Grand Prairie Ford.

I would like to handle the Misinformation here.

First "Back to Basics" and "Kill the Bull" are good friends with each other and Former employees of Daniel Little/Liventre, Both are grinding their axe and sharing personal opinion as fact.

Fact#1 GPFord.com owns the F554 project outright, Daniel Little and Liventre no longer are in business nor own any portion of this project. Liventre to the best of my knowledge is out of business.

Fact#2 We do not use military surplus or "rebuilt parts" we only purchase new components made for us. We have our own Ford Dana80 casting, Knuckles and suspension parts. No part of the F554 is used or rebuilt.

Fact#3 The speedometer MPH adjustment and ABS light issues have been fixed now that the truck is here. It has no electronic or mechanical issues at all.

Fact#4 Please contact me directly since this thread is so polluted with misinformation and I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Dmunro@vtaig.com or 972-859-5425

We are also starting a Facebook page and website to host factual information.

Administrator of the site, can you please PM me?

DM - your best it to PM the admin or mods; I dont think they will reach out to you.

eviioiive

Observer
My Name is Dann Munro.

I have been in commercial sales for almost 30 years.

I am the project manager for the F554 project. I work for Grand Prairie Ford.

I would like to handle the Misinformation here.

First "Back to Basics" and "Kill the Bull" are good friends with each other and Former employees of Daniel Little/Liventre, Both are grinding their axe and sharing personal opinion as fact.

Fact#1 GPFord.com owns the F554 project outright, Daniel Little and Liventre no longer are in business nor own any portion of this project. Liventre to the best of my knowledge is out of business.

Fact#2 We do not use military surplus or "rebuilt parts" we only purchase new components made for us. We have our own Ford Dana80 casting, Knuckles and suspension parts. No part of the F554 is used or rebuilt.

Fact#3 The speedometer MPH adjustment and ABS light issues have been fixed now that the truck is here. It has no electronic or mechanical issues at all.

Fact#4 Please contact me directly since this thread is so polluted with misinformation and I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Dmunro@vtaig.com or 972-859-5425

We are also starting a Facebook page and website to host factual information.

Administrator of the site, can you please PM me?

I am the axle engineer for the project, so these are excellent questions and need to be addressed..... For 2 reasons we made it bigger, first if the outer shaft breaks it may damage the gear sets and that is expensive, second the whole project was to keep as Many consumable Ford parts as possible so in Minot SD you can get consumable service parts.

sooo is he associated or not?

blue dog

Adventurer
MPG: My 4 door Ford dually truck had straight 4 in exhaust, Edge power chip set to economy, and the biggest air filter I could find, and got 28 MPG highway (trying hard) and 22 MPG driving normally empty. So with power chips, exhaust and custom intake, who knows how much we will get then?

This guy lost all credibility with this statement. No ford diesel dually has ever gotten 28 mpg under any situation. All downhill floating on helium it still would not get that. I have a 2nd gen dodge ram single rear wheel 6 speed nv5600 , dana 80 rear that i can squeeze 22 out of it on the highway if all flat with no load and a breeze giving me some help, and that is one of the better milage diesel configurations ever built.

Who is buying these tanks and for what ? aside from the wow factor or a drilling crew in the oil sands, who needs these. I forgot, some Sheik will have one at some point.

I do dig on the planetary axles, Good thoughts there, but how much do you think a loaded dana 80 and 130 weight i this configuration ? lets just call it mega lbs ?

Carry on

anyway, first i have seen of this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior