Starting my build, from jet ski to expo trailer

jeepjunky

Observer
Well a very late update. Pulled the trailer 400+ miles and spent 6 nights living out of it. I forgot a couple of things, and need to add a couple of things...including a mattress pad and a heavy-er sleeping bag. I did rip the screws out of the lid at the hinge...Over all it was a good time. Ive got a little time before my next trip.

jeepjunky

Observer
So its been a while since Ive done any expo-ing...but that little trailer has been having its box hauled all over heck. I 'gave up the lid due to hinge failure. We have moved 2x now and that little box has hauled most of our stuff. Guess Its a true multipurpose trailer. on my ever growing to do list is finish the house, finish the river-jeep build and back to work on the trailer. I keep lurking around the site for ideas. and with the new house build I have plenty of freebee leftover materials...including 10ft of schedual 40 4" pvc...can you say water storage?

Aspen Trails Trailers

Supporting Sponsor
I have thought about that to. You could actually use it as a weight ballast/counter balance. The problem that I came up with was that it is rigid, and underneath the trailer, there is always the chance of hitting and breaking it. I am using some of it for storage behind the spare for poles and such on the trailer I am building now, just have not done that yet. If you had substantial skids it is a possibility I guess. Looking forward to your ideas.

Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior