Eezi Awn Bat 270

Maxcustody

Explorer
Can you give me an idea on how much clearance there is between your swing out tailgate and the awning wall? Also, how wide is the swing out tailgate?
Couple inches of room between tailgate and wall. Not sure what you mean by how wide is swing out tailgate?

Sent from my Roof Top Tent

ab1985

Explorer
Couple inches of room between tailgate and wall. Not sure what you mean by how wide is swing out tailgate?

Sent from my Roof Top Tent
Sorry, just trying to figure out if a setup like this would work on my LC. I'm wondering how wide your swing out tailgate that holds your tire is. Looks less than 48"? I have a single swing out bumper and the arm is probably 60-65" long. If you have only a few inches of clearance and your tailgate is significantly narrower than mine it tells me the wall would not work for me.

In the continuing saga of my Manta Awning I was sending back to Paul so he could fix the zipper (great service Paul!) and UPS lost it...

NO tell me how you could lose an 8 foot long 50 lb awning. #GladIgotinsurance

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
In the continuing saga of my Manta Awning I was sending back to Paul so he could fix the zipper (great service Paul!) and UPS lost it...

NO tell me how you could lose an 8 foot long 50 lb awning. #GladIgotinsurance

That takes a very special kind of stupid!! OR someone who knows what it is... conveniently LOST it because THEY want one and know that its insured....

Eagle05

Adventurer
Reviving an old thread here, but have any of you had any luck mounting the Alu-Cab Shadow Awning to the Ursa Minor J30? It looks to be pretty similar to the Eezi-Awn design, but just a bit simpler in its usage for my taste.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior