Lifetime Camping table

overlander

Expedition Leader
Great to know! I picked up two at Sam's club after seeing them used by NLX down in Guatemala, but I need a 3rd and don't have a membership. I'll pick the last one up at Kmart now.

Honu

lost on the mainland
Target also has a small fold table that is adjustable also a easier to adjust than the lifetime
Funny as walmart rebranded were not adjustable
Just fyi for another place to look :)

Honu

lost on the mainland
hoser they had stacks of those at the sams club here for something like $49 or close to that :)
they had a whole BBQ display with a grill on it and everything !
not sure if you have sams club membership or stores near you but the price was killer their if they still have them :)

Honu

lost on the mainland
maybe it was $59 ? but could have swore it was $49 unless it was some price special or PHX thing ?
but still good price ;)

SilverBullet

Explorer
My folding 6' Lifetime table has been good to me but I think I'll be buying a new table soon...

http://www.buylifetime.com/Products/BLT/PID-80286.aspx

We used that one at Crawl 4 Christ for 1 week in Moab. Just an observation, but the space needed to hide the rack makes the table plastic thinner. With a crate of food on top, the table sagged a bit in the middle. Just FYI.
We have that one and a smaller one with no extras, the smaller one held up great too. We love our lifetime tables.

Cee-Jay

Sasquatch
Thanks for the tip cruisertoy; I just picked one up at K-Mart today for $37.99. I'm really impressed with the quality of this table! Not the lightest but sturdy, compact and adjustable.

I already have a very lightweight aluminum table from ALPS Mountaineering that packs up relatively small, but the trade-off is that it's really more of a light duty table. With both the 42” folding table and the ALPS table, I think we'll have the table situation covered pretty well.

On a related note, the ALPS Mountaineering table in that same OJ review pops up every so often on Steep & Cheap for about $45. That's where I picked up mine.

Cee-Jay

Sasquatch
On a related note, the ALPS Mountaineering table in that same OJ review pops up every so often on Steep & Cheap for about $45. That's where I picked up mine.

That's a good deal. I purchased mine from REI Outlet maybe three years ago for around $65.00 I think (we free shipping to my local REI store). Which issue of OJ has the table review?

Thanks,
Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94