2000 lifted TJ wtt wts

Jakes01234

Explorer
Well this is just a feeler as i need something more family friendly and im on the fence selling it and getting something else or just keeping it and leaving it at my vacation house..
Its a 2000 4.0 auto with just over 50k on it.. I have OME extremely stiff springs the zj v8 front and the lj rear, All the control arms are Currie and shocks are also OME..
I built the bumper when i first got it, they arent the best but they are solid.
I have a ford 8.8 in the back with the super 88 chromo shafts and an ARB. The front is the factory LP D30 with chromo shafts and higher spline counts with an ARB aswell.. But i have a D30 HP that would go with it so you can swap over all the parts except the gears you would need the reverse cut.
I have a vair 2.5 gallon tank and compressor with 2 quick disconnects at the doors.
Have a big tie rod i bought a long time ago and im sure a currie currectlync would make it waaaay better..
There is no carpet it was torn out and bedlined but it was done quickly so its no professional job.
There is a cb and aftermarket radio and speakers.
It has 5 matching pro comp mud terrains on crager soft 8s two are really good i think two are past half way point.
I never really went hard wheeling i usually used it to just get to a camping spot or a joy ride through my property, the body is scratched and a few little dents. Have 5 rubicon wheels that are in good shape but a few rock rubs that would go with it. Frame is in good shape aswell. Have a hard top and a best top sailcloth top with tinted windows. Has no AC or cruise control..
Also has a brown dog MML. Some recent service done at 48k was tranny service, coolant flush, rear main seal was dribbling, and transfer case flush, also stock exhaust had a few holes so it was replaced with one from kolak..
Before it sells i will replace the steering box because that just started leaking last week and the radiator because it also leaks a little..

I did a custom highline front and rear to fit to go after that LCOG idea..

I use it as a DD now to commute back and forth to work and i just have no time to finish throwing parts at it, House kids dog business are taking up alot of time..

Would like to see it be used seeing i have put alot of money into it with some good parts and it just sees pavement.
Im thinking 14k but if thats way out of whack let me know feel free to shoot some offers see if im comfortable letting it go..
Title in hand and its clean..
IMAG0160.jpg

IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

jeep.jpg

Jeep-1.jpg

IMAG0155.jpg

2011-05-10_15-26-18_70.jpg

Some of those pics are before the highline i believe

Last edited:

Jakes01234

Explorer
Lots of lookers no opinions how weird..
So is the price inline for mileage and mods or am i off?
Any opinions?

Hawkz

Adventurer
Your price might be a little high, but not a lot. I don't know how much you have in mods, but 10k to 12k is probably about right.

Selling modified Jeeps is a real pain. You have to find someone else who likes your mods/vision for the Jeep. I've thought about selling mine a few times, but I know I will lose a bunch of money if I do.

Good luck with the sale.

Jakes01234

Explorer
Well after doing more thinking i could take 12000 for it..
I would also be interested in trades for something that can tow 5000 lbs or more and four full doors..
Now how do i switch the thread title? lol

Jakes01234

Explorer
Would trade for a large variety of suv's with a 4lo under 100k miles.. also lots of full four door trucks with 4wd and under 100k unless its a diesel. And randomly would trade for all wheel drive or rear wheel drive wagons such as clean v70r, allroad, something like that..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94