Sportsmobile: 37 days; Utah/Arizona... + Expo, May 2012

twolost

Observer
The following thread attempts to summarize an incredible 37 day trip to the southwest United States that my wife, my two and a half year old daughter, and I recently completed (spring 2012) in our 2007 Sportsmobile camper van. Much of what was covered in this trip report has been written about and photographed many times before... the content of which provided inspiration and guidance for our own adventure. A big 'thank you' to those who documented and published their adventures and experiences. You provided an invaluable resource for us to draw upon.

I chose to to post rev 1 of this report to the forum that is specific to the make/model of our van... (via link below). Documenting all of the details + stories of this trip is still a work in progress but most of the pictures have already been posted.

http://sportsmobileforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9178

Here are a few random pics from this report...
i-cBfjTmj-L.jpg

i-5vsnvGP-L.jpg

i-sPSj62B-L.jpg

i-ctMK8jS-L.jpg

i-w962PDW-L.jpg

i-BQbVjCf-L.jpg

i-2ttGgT4-X2.jpg

i-PBSr9FP-L.jpg

i-XMZMqg3-L.jpg

i-FkLpWbK-X2.jpg

i-D33gv6Q-L.jpg

i-vRq355s-L.jpg

i-BqNQKxF-L.jpg

i-np5m3CW-L.jpg

Last edited:

trackhead

Adventurer
Wow, excellent trip. Your daughter is living the good life. Props to you for getting her out there.

The photography is ridiculously good as well.

alexfm

Explorer
I'm just now starting into your trip report, and I love it so far. I also want to say that I love the wheels you've got on your van. They go so well with the rest of the vehicle. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles