running boards
Etc, etc
Fully loaded.
Full size spare tire/rim and extra donut spare tire
Cargo cover
Sun roof
Moon roof
drink cooler inside center console!

Book price with all options is $23,800. I am asking $18.5K OBO. Due to a little change in our financial situation and the need to get rid of a payment, we need to sell. This is a great rig. Rides so smooth at 80mph. Quiet, comfortable, luxurious. I would be willing to work out some kind of delivery or meet up somewhere for the right person. Or fly into Boise and drive home.

Please email me at jrose609@msn.com

Last edited:

jrose609

Explorer
So yesterday I ended up taking a trip to northern Idaho/ Eastern Washington. Drove 800 miles with A/C blasting in total comfort through windy mountain roads and up long passes. The LR3 averaged 19.9 mpg over the 800 miles. Pretty good for a big, heavy V8 seven-passenger SUV

7562282338_c5b94ba126_z.jpg

Ronct110

Adventurer
Hey there Jason,

I posted a copy of your ad on the Northern California Land Rover Club www.nclrclub.org private for sale section; your new low price is a good deal. One member of club bought his 2005 HSE for about the same price w/low miles, and it was stock. Yours has the ARB bumper already instead.

And anything over 16 mpg on LR3/LR4 w/V8 engine is a plus, and if you got 19.9 on your last trip, that's pretty darn good.

Good luck w/the sale.

jrose609

Explorer
Hey there Jason,

I posted a copy of your ad on the Northern California Land Rover Club www.nclrclub.org private for sale section; your new low price is a good deal. One member of club bought his 2005 HSE for about the same price w/low miles, and it was stock. Yours has the ARB bumper already instead.

And anything over 16 mpg on LR3/LR4 w/V8 engine is a plus, and if you got 19.9 on your last trip, that's pretty darn good.

Good luck w/the sale.

Thanks for the help, Ron!

Ronct110

Adventurer
NP Jason.

Don't forget to post your ad on SF Bay Area Craigslist. Least expensive 2006 LR3 in the Bay Area this week is selling for $21,995; it's not even an HSE and no ARB bumper like yours for sale: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ctd/3130591901.html

I already have 3 LR3 otherwise would consider yours (smile) unless you are selling a Defender w/FWC (double smile) like this one I saw on FWC site.

Attachments

• Defender with FWC.jpg
    Defender with FWC.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 106

jrose609

Explorer
Dang, Ron. I never even thought about Craigslist anywhere else! Good idea!!!!!!

NP Jason.

Don't forget to post your ad on SF Bay Area Craigslist. Least expensive 2006 LR3 in the Bay Area this week is selling for $21,995; it's not even an HSE and no ARB bumper like yours for sale: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ctd/3130591901.html

I already have 3 LR3 otherwise would consider yours (smile) unless you are selling a Defender w/FWC (double smile) like this one I saw on FWC site.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Not to hijack, but I know of a sweet 130 Ron, cube box on back ready for up fitting- maybe a Flippac? :)
Sorry Jason, but free bump I guess, and the best with the sale...

Ronct110

Adventurer
Ron, you thinking 130?

Hey there Jason, I am always thinking of 130s (smile). Can I afford one and room for one? No. Ok, better answer is not yet.

Money is going to a over-due promised Honey-Do list (happy wife - happy camper (me)). Just finished re-fencing, and next hardwood floors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke