Sleeping in back w/ bed liner coating?

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
Like others have said, the bed liner doesn’t so much give off fumes. Before I had the Phoenix popup camper I ran a Snugtop topper for a few years. Now that topper gave off some serious fumes especially when it was new. I think it was the toppers headliner that was emitting the gasses.

1189002118_a05392211e_z.jpg

brian90744

American Trekker
sleep weel with

I recommend you use www.bedrug.com. you will have a great night sleep. check them out @ your local camper/shell dealer.
good luck with the bed ridges.

Should state sleep WELL=brian

Last edited:

Captjeep

Observer
Not that you were asking, but I've got a truckbedz inflatable that I really like. I think I payed $65 for it. Beats sleeping on the truck bed IMHO of course

jet noise

Observer
Food for thought: jeep owners line their whole interiors with the stuff all the time. I have used the DIY stuff with great success, no off gassing after the stuff has cured up.

bob91yj

Resident **************
Another vote for the bed rug. My first Dmax was Line-X'd, I never even gave the fume thing any consideration. I'll second the bed rug for two reasons,m insulation, and they perfectly conform to the rigdes in your bed making for a flat sleeping surface. I still used a sleeping pad, but I'm old and fat. I got many a good night sleep in the truck, some of them when the weather would have made a tent miserable.

aftershock316176.jpg

We usually set up a screen room off the back of the truck, worked well for us.

whatpavment?

Another vote for the bed rug. My first Dmax was Line-X'd, I never even gave the fume thing any consideration. I'll second the bed rug for two reasons,m insulation, and they perfectly conform to the rigdes in your bed making for a flat sleeping surface. I still used a sleeping pad, but I'm old and fat. I got many a good night sleep in the truck, some of them when the weather would have made a tent miserable.

aftershock316176.jpg

We usually set up a screen room off the back of the truck, worked well for us.

Hey, not trying to highjack, do you have anymore pics of this duramax? And what's the specs? And the bedrug is the way to go!

bob91yj

Resident **************
wreckingball020.jpg

I don't have that truck anymore. It wasn't anything particularly special. '01 Dmax, Edge w/Attitude controller, RCD 6" lift, 315/75/16's on Ultra wheels and a Bestop Softop shell (out of production). The picture is deceiving, the Jeep does fit in the trailer...barely.

My current truck is here, same basic truck, just 5 years newer.
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/56423-2006-GMC-DuraMax?highlight=06+gmc+dmax

Edit: Looking at that pic, it still had the GARBAGE Weld Wheels on it. That's another conversation for another day.

Last edited:

whatpavment?

wreckingball020.jpg

I don't have that truck anymore. It wasn't anything particularly special. '01 Dmax, Edge w/Attitude controller, RCD 6" lift, 315/75/16's on Ultra wheels and a Bestop Softop shell (out of production). The picture is deceiving, the Jeep does fit in the trailer...barely.

Edit: Looking at that pic, it still had the GARBAGE Weld Wheels on it. That's another conversation for another day.

Still a nice looking rig and that yj is pretty sick!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94