Oil change and tire rotation done.
Torsion bars are in and set back to stock height.
The ride difference is quite nice, less sway, more firm and much more stable under braking.
Took us a few hours, we edned up having to take the subframe crossmember off. The old torsion bars were really stuck in there.
We ended up taking the a arm mounts for the tbars, the tbars themself anf the entire crossmember to a shop nearby and with some heat he was able to get them out. Only charged me $20 too!
My only worry is that when I indexed the new bars I didn't leave enough for the upcoming lift when I get the leafs on. But I am pretty sure there is enough room left om the adjuster bolts to get the two inches I need. Otherwise I get to pull it all apart again.
Ill will post pictures tomorrow or monday. A little bummed I wasn't able to complete it but I'm half done for next time!