Some pictures of our work...maltec from germany

mapaas

And this ist my hobby, just to get my mind free from all this "camping stuff"...!!

Touaregrallye Marocco with your brand new F.I.A. T1 Toyota-Proto and our service truck incl. mecanics...:

_DIG4524.JPG_DIG4570.JPG_DIG4590.JPG_DIG5169.JPG_DIG6251.JPG_DIG4482.JPG_DIG6752.JPG_DIG6432.JPG

Good night

Malte

attachment.php

Where would I find some wheels like that?!?

mapaas

hey,

these wheels are made from Braid in spain. Most european rallyraid and wrc cars use them. they are F.I.A. approven and realy very solid. We never broke one kompled, only some bending or dends!

we sell them for 155€ pcs.

i think you can by them direktly from spain to.

All sizes and backspacing are possible!

Standard is white powdercoated!

If you need anny assistance on that, just let me know...

Malte

shrub

Very impressive execution. Tasteful and practical. What other chassis can these be done to? Something tells me these would be a hod commodity in Australia especially the 4-door LC conversion

mapaas

just finished the next one...

Hey,

we just finished our newes creation...the maltec "crossranger". A long range expedition-vehikle based on the new LC200. We offer them with the 4.0liter V& or with the 4.5liter V8 twinturbo diesel.

This one is just packed in a container and shipped to Alexandria/Egypt for a 2 month testdrive all down the trans-africa on the eastcoast to windhoek.

We will post some pic's from the road....IMG_1496.JPGIMG_1493.JPG2.JPGIMG_1494.JPGIMG_1470.JPGIMG_1472.JPGIMG_1475.JPGIMG_1476.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles