*Updated 8/17/12* Price Reduction
2011 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew located in Scottsdale, AZ.
2011 F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCrew. Tuxedo Black with 23k highway miles, as it is my daily driver, and still under warranty. Don’t wait 4-6 months to order a new one from the dealer. This Raptor has it all:
• RAPTOR LUXURY PACKAGE - heated 10-way pwr driver/front passenger seat w/driver memory, dual zone electronic automatic temp control (DEATC) air conditioning, AM/FM stereo w/Sony multi-disc in-dash CD & MP3 changer, body-color pwr folding pwr heated side mirrors w/turn signals/memory/drivers auto-dimming, pwr adjustable pedals w/memory, remote start. ($2200 MSRP)
• RAPTOR PLUS PACKAGE - rearview camera, trailer brake controller ($595 MSRP)
• 6.2L EFI V8 ENGINE
• 6-SPEED ELECTRONIC AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION W/OD & TOW/HAUL MODE
• PWR MOONROOF – Factory cost $995
• TAILGATE STEP - Factory cost $375
• NAVIGATION SYSTEM W/IN-DASH SCREEN - Factory cost $2,495
• 4.10 AXLE RATIO W/ELECTRONIC LOCKING DIFFERENTIAL
Additionally it has been fitted with an Airaid Intake($395 MSRP), Stainless Steel Magnaflow Exhaust ($600 MSRP)Cat Back, Coastal E-tech NAV bypass ($300), Line-X Bedliner w/ Premium coating ($500), Leather armrest upgrade, SVT upgraded skid-plate ($450). I will provide original intake parts if you want to return it to stock. I have only used Full Synthetic oil and premium oil filters under every 5000 miles. I thought I would never sell the Raptor, however, I decided to drive an older Landcruiser from Alaska to Argentina with my wife, starting late August. Feel free to take a look why this awesome truck is up for sale at http://www.overlandtheworld.com or follow my upcoming In-Progress Thread. The truck is located near the Scottsdale Airpark and Kierland Resort, willing to drive within a few hours of Phoenix.
Price: $49,995 - KBB is over $51k with all the options
Please contact Jeff at 602-405-zerotwoninezero.