Monteros on craigslist

KarmannMarco

Adventurer
Thats funny. Supposably this truck is for sale in Denver CO as well. I emailed her this morning and she replied.

For sale I have a nice used 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Limited 4WD / 90,082 original miles. V6, Sunroof, 4-wheel drive, leather seats, CD player and much more. It has heated seats, power everything, moonroof, third row back seat, nice tires, and plenty of cargo space. No mechanical issues, transmission strong, pleasant to drive. It runs as flawlessly as any other well-maintained car. Garage kept, park out in the middle of nowhere in parking lots to avoid dings whenever not being driven. The vehicle has been fully serviced and needs nothing, comes with manuals. I have also paid taxes on the car for this year, so that will save you another money on the car.

The price was reduced at $1,800. Because of my divorce settlement, I own this car and as a woman I don't need it so I'm trying to get rid of it as soon as possible.The title is legally under my name, clear and free of any liens or loans.

Please let me know if you are interested and where are you located.

Thanks for your time,

KgB

Observer
Thats funny. Supposably this truck is for sale in Denver CO as well. I emailed her this morning and she replied.

For sale I have a nice used 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Limited 4WD / 90,082 original miles. V6, Sunroof, 4-wheel drive, leather seats, CD player and much more. It has heated seats, power everything, moonroof, third row back seat, nice tires, and plenty of cargo space. No mechanical issues, transmission strong, pleasant to drive. It runs as flawlessly as any other well-maintained car. Garage kept, park out in the middle of nowhere in parking lots to avoid dings whenever not being driven. The vehicle has been fully serviced and needs nothing, comes with manuals. I have also paid taxes on the car for this year, so that will save you another money on the car.

The price was reduced at $1,800. Because of my divorce settlement, I own this car and as a woman I don't need it so I'm trying to get rid of it as soon as possible.The title is legally under my name, clear and free of any liens or loans.

Please let me know if you are interested and where are you located.

Thanks for your time,

I thought I remember seeing this advertised with a cummins Diesel for 1800.00 in Denver

KgB

Observer
1996 in Grand Junction Colorado, I may go take a look for fun but I already own 1 too many

western slope colorado craigslist, well I can't post link for some reason

huachuca

Adventurer
Most likely fake like the ones mentioned a few posts above.

I guess us old folks in eastern NC (me and grandpa) are a bit slow. How do you benefit from running a fake craigslist ad? And how does asking you to email someone's sister in Denver fit in? I'm retired with a good bit of spare time and, if this thing is lucrative enough, might want to give it a try myself.:sombrero:

onemanarmy

Explorer
If you don't know how to spot scams on Craigslist, I'd look other places to buy things.
If it looks too good to be true, it is. And NEVER send money or accept checks for anything you find on Craigslist.

KgB

Observer
I guess us old folks in eastern NC (me and grandpa) are a bit slow. How do you benefit from running a fake craigslist ad? And how does asking you to email someone's sister in Denver fit in? I'm retired with a good bit of spare time and, if this thing is lucrative enough, might want to give it a try myself.:sombrero:

I think it is a way to get an e-mail address and a phone number to sell to telemarketers. I don't know what's worse selling or buying on craigslist.

mines listed here
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/154527-2001-Montero-Limited

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier