Monteros on craigslist

asuflipmode

ISO Third Row brown tweed Bench seat for Gen 1. Anyone know of where I could look to find one? I'm rebuilding a 1990 LS and really want to find the third row, but can't seem to locate any junk yards or OEM suppliers of the seats. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Lol, the Montero in Houston should I buy it and resell it for more? I don't need a Montero but if this price sounds good I should just buy and keep until someone from this forum can buy it from me for higher price, lol.

I may contact seller and see.

Dabird

Lol, the Montero in Houston should I buy it and resell it for more? I don't need a Montero but if this price sounds good I should just buy and keep until someone from this forum can buy it from me for higher price, lol.

I may contact seller and see.
That's more miles than I'm really looking for but i might consider giving you a bit more for it and doing a fly and drive

That's more miles than I'm really looking for but i might consider giving you a bit more for it and doing a fly and drive

That ad might be a scam. I just emailed seller and asked for a phone number so I can call them, but this is the response email I got.

"Hello,

There is a minor coolant leak. My sister is the original owner, and gave me the car in October wen mine was stolen. I do not have the original sticker.

If you're still interested, please let me know.

Christine""

That is the response from the seller. Then I basically responded that I am serious and would like to see the car. I asked seller for her phone number. No response yet, but the first response was quite fast.

Let us see if seller is truly Christine. Which I doubt, so this might be a scam. But I will update if I get a response.

PacS14

Adventurer
That ad might be a scam. I just emailed seller and asked for a phone number so I can call them, but this is the response email I got.

"Hello,

There is a minor coolant leak. My sister is the original owner, and gave me the car in October wen mine was stolen. I do not have the original sticker.

If you're still interested, please let me know.

Christine""

That is the response from the seller. Then I basically responded that I am serious and would like to see the car. I asked seller for her phone number. No response yet, but the first response was quite fast.

Let us see if seller is truly Christine. Which I doubt, so this might be a scam. But I will update if I get a response.

It used to have a number, maybe the actual ad sold quick and then was copied for spam purposes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz