Fg637 Workshop Manual and Wiring diagram

Thylacoleo

I wonder if anyone can suggest where i can get the above items from? The Mitsi main dealer in Brisbane tells me that the model is no longer supported and they can't help. I find this hard to believe, maybe they were just having a bad day. I particularly need a wiring diagram as i'm trying to map the mess behind the dash and figure out which is standard and which is after market wiring. Thanks in advance for your help.

Gareth

Thylacoleo

Thanks for that, i guess theres a lot of commonality. Still havent been able to track down an FG manual so I suppose i'll have to go for an FE manual.
Cheers

Gareth

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
I have a factory manual for my FG84D and most of the section pages state that it's for a FE. There are only a few dedicated FG sections.

Aussie Iron

Explorer
I'm in the process of getting my Mitsubishi dealer to chase a manual. They have a FG manual for their workshop so they were made. It covered up to but not including FG649.

blackduck

Explorer
I have a factory manual for my FG84D and most of the section pages state that it's for a FE. There are only a few dedicated FG sections.

got one on cd recently of e bay
its mostly FE with supplements for FG's
covers everything you just have to crawl through the listings as they're not itemised by name rather by category number
cd covers canters from 2005 to current model (i think) and set me back $20 aus

Pkobold

Hi guys, sorry to bring a thread back form the dead. I got a 1999 FG637 for Christmas that will eventually be turned into a camper. I have been searching for a manual and can't seem to get a match. Aussie Iron did the dealer ever get one for you or do I need to purchase a FE and trawl through the commonalities.

Thanks in advance for your help and knowledge.

bassbogan

Hi all, brining this thread back from the dead round 2! Has anyone got a 1992-1995 FE FG manual? I think that is the manual before the 1996-2001 manual mentioned earlier in the thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94