Coleman 12-in-1 scissors

haven

Expedition Leader
Coleman12in1.jpg

The Coleman 12 in 1 scissors looks to be a good addition to your camp equipment. Functions include scissor, knife, screwdriver, magnet, can opener, wrench, fish scaler, nut cracker, jar wrench, wire cutter, wire stripper and bottle opener.

In a world populated by $100 multi-tools, the Coleman is a minor miracle -- it costs less than $11 delivered from Amazon.com. Here's the link
http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-12-in-1-Scissors/dp/B000O64PHO/

The scissors are made by Coghlan's, a company that makes all sorts of outdoor accessories. I chose the Coleman's version because it was least expensive I could find when I included shipping charges.

HenryJ

Expedition Leader
Those look pretty handy. I like that they can be disassembled for cleaning. I wonder where the magnet might be?

wyojoe

Adventurer
I saw these at Walmart the other day, but I didn't buy them at the time.
These look interesting, and if I needed any of the tools they provide and didn't already have them in one form or another, I'd probably buy them.
I believe the price was about the same as what the OP stated.

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
Funny, I looked at those in Walmart just yesterday. I was mildly tempted to buy it, but it really looked like something that is just better than nothing...but it would be a last choice for whatever task is at hand.

tacolex

Observer
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342818681.844362.jpg Here it is at Walmart, looks flimsy the magnet is the tip that they magnetized so it appears

Last edited:

HenryJ

Expedition Leader
Wallyworld here has them for $4.88 too. Lots in stock.
They do look handy for camp kitchen scissors. Something to cut open the bag of hotdogs or bacon. Maybe trim down that bag of chip crumbs?

HARDTRAILZ

Certified
Gonna buy a set or 4 to put in all the cars glove boxes. Cheap with a buncha uses and if they get lost...no real loss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior