Original Skamper Manual

Bill_G_62439

Observer
I recently purchased a project Skamper that had the original manual with it. Many technical questions that I have seen others post on the forum here may be answered from the original manual. Therefore, I hope these photos my be of assistance.

Cover (smiling, happy Skamper owners)
P7217777.JPG

Roof Lift Illustrated Parts List
P7217770.JPG

Roof List Parts Key
P7217771.JPG

Caring for your Skamper
P7217772.JPG

Load Dimensions/Weights
P7217773.JPG

Electrical System
P7217774.JPG

Wiring Schematic
P7217775.JPG

Titan Jack IPL
P7217778.JPG

If you have trouble reading these, please PM me and I'll be happy to send a larger file.
Thanks.

SLO_F-250

Explorer
Great work Bill! Thanks for posting those. Im sure some of the fellow skamper owners will appreciate them. Wish I would had that 2-1/2 years ago when I started my project! :)

bwfitz

skamper

I'm looking for a manual for a Skamper m-2320T, can't find any on the net, suggestions? Can you email that popup manual, at least it has the hack specs

Robert Sobieray

Skamper Manual

Hi Bill, could you e-mail me what you have on the Skamper even though I have a Travel Trailer, K210 some of yours could be helpful. I am trying to find a manual for mine but no luck, I have two other friends you own them and bought used like I did and they have no manuals either. It is like they did not furnish one for the years 2000 to 2004.I have a lot of work to do on mine and need all the help I can get. Thank you for your time and effort.

Robert P. Sobieray

"michman0711@yahoo.com"

Robert Sobieray

Hi, I was wondering if you ever found a manual for your Skamper ? Mine is a K-210 Travel Trailer and I cannot find anything on it anywhere.

SD_Skamper

Thanks for posting the link to these. My husband and I are "new" to truck camping and we just picked up a 1985 (we think) Skamper 0720s. It's in great shape, but this will sure help on the few things we need to work on!

Cletus

Thanks for the manual pics, some good info there. Just picked up a '92 060s and had some questions the manual answered. I am still wondering though: If i plug into 110v shore power, can i run my 2 way (12v & propane) fridge off the battery? that is, does the 110 come in, go through the converter to 12v, then to battery at all? or is the 12v fridge usage only for use when the truck is driving. It seems like it would be nice to pre-cool the fridge at home on 110v and not waste propane.

bajales

skamper manual

I recently purchased a project Skamper that had the original manual with it. Many technical questions that I have seen others post on the forum here may be answered from the original manual. Therefore, I hope these photos my be of assistance.

Cover (smiling, happy Skamper owners)
View attachment 112183

Roof Lift Illustrated Parts List
View attachment 112184

Roof List Parts Key
View attachment 112185

Caring for your Skamper
View attachment 112186

Load Dimensions/Weights
View attachment 112187

Electrical System
View attachment 112188

Wiring Schematic
View attachment 112189

Titan Jack IPL
View attachment 112190

If you have trouble reading these, please PM me and I'll be happy to send a larger file.
Thanks.

HI THAT IS GREAT CAN YOU SEND ME THE ROOF MECHANISM AND PARTS LIST,, MY LIFT MECHANISM IS NOT WORKING RIGHT THANX FOR THE HELP MARC

crazee86

Hello! I am trying to find info on the 1998 Skamper Thor 21D Pop up we are buying. Will this need winterized? Do I need to do any maintenance? I am brand new to pop up camping. Any thing I should Know? Thanks all!

MrCoffee

Like most, I am looking for a Skamper manual as well, fridge troubles on the unit I purchased this past summer. My little 080S is in pretty good shape, but I want to clean it up, get it ready for a long distance trip and use in the next two years.

skamper080s 2.jpgskamper080s 3.jpgskamper080s 1.jpg

Excuse the utility trailer I stuck under the camper, it was in the way and I need to put it someplace.... :)

Any info on the Skampers would be awesome!

Like most, I am looking for a Skamper manual as well, fridge troubles on the unit I purchased this past summer. My little 080S is in pretty good shape, but I want to clean it up, get it ready for a long distance trip and use in the next two years.

Here's a Dometic fridge service manual I found a while back for my Skamper...

Attachments

• dometic_man_ref_diagnostic.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 79

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles