Tour de Canada part deux

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Look at what I found...

ADMIN NOTE - THIS IMAGE IN INAPPROPRIATE for Expedition Portal. This is your second warning. If one more gets posted, I'll be left with no choice but to ban you. You've been here too long to let that happen. Please get back on the rails.

on a sunny day....:)

Last edited by a moderator:

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
I have always enjoyed the incredible people I meet on my journeys to far away places...

Like this lovely...:)

Last edited:

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Look at what I found...

ADMIN NOTE - THIS IMAGE IN INAPPROPRIATE for Expedition Portal. This is your second warning. If one more gets posted, I'll be left with no choice but to ban you. You've been here too long to let that happen. Please get back on the rails.

on a sunny day....:)

Wow it sure would be nice to have some clear rules so I know what is an inapropriate image....

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
As a reminder, this is a family friendly site. No nudity, no foul language, no NSFW images at all.

As a response to the images removed I can state the following...

(A) the images did not contain any nudity of any kind!
(B) there was no foul language or offensive statements.
And more importantly....
(C) the images were either taken by me or by a photgrapher I payed to take the pictire. These pictures I use on calenders that I sell to automotive shops all over the US and Canada. They are hung up on thousands of walls all over the US and Canada in automotive shops for everyone to see including parents of young children. i belive that makes them safe for the work place and accepted by public opinoin all over North america.

I rest my case.

Now if there are new rules regarding this website then I will be the first to follow them. I am just not any good at reading peoples minds.

unkamonkey

Explorer
As a response to the images removed I can state the following...

(A) the images did not contain any nudity of any kind!
(B) there was no foul language or offensive statements.
And more importantly....
(C) the images were either taken by me or by a photgrapher I payed to take the pictire. These pictures I use on calenders that I sell to automotive shops all over the US and Canada. They are hung up on thousands of walls all over the US and Canada in automotive shops for everyone to see including parents of young children. i belive that makes them safe for the work place and accepted by public opinoin all over North america.

I rest my case.

Now if there are new rules regarding this website then I will be the first to follow them. I am just not any good at reading peoples minds.

Don't mess with the moderators because they have the power to boot you off the forum. I was kicked off of a Jeep forum because they were saying I am a racist and a bigot.

I didn't kiss their behinds correctly actually.

I explained it all and how it was an accepted use of a term for these people, (Some others on my block actually preferred that term).

A dance around with several moderators by Emails and I was finally cleared of wrongdoing by them.

Banned the next day...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94