Tour de Canada part deux

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Here is a picture of a rather large cat...

1pdgHvF.jpg

called a Panther......?

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone.
This is Brian with Expediton Portal and Overland International.
We've been receiving Google policy violations for "Sexual Content", these violations impact how Expediton Portal and Google interact, so we need to address them.

Some of these violations track directly back to this thread, looks like you all have been having too much fun!

We've had to remove some of the posts and would like to ask everyone to please stop posting images of women in bikinis, or less, and any images of nudity. These are not only Google violations but also Expedition Portal user policy violations.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Brian

762X39

Explorer
Hi Everyone.
This is Brian with Expediton Portal and Overland International.
We've been receiving Google policy violations for "Sexual Content", these violations impact how Expediton Portal and Google interact, so we need to address them.

Some of these violations track directly back to this thread, looks like you all have been having too much fun!

We've had to remove some of the posts and would like to ask everyone to please stop posting images of women in bikinis, or less, and any images of nudity. These are not only Google violations but also Expedition Portal user policy violations.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Brian
Well, I guess I am out of here. Please close my account.

halseyt

Shout out to Rick at Chilliwack Spring Service and thanks to Chilli for this thread. Sorry to see it stopped. On the way to Vancouver Island a few weeks ago I stopped to see Rick for some advice. Great guy and lots of help. Detailed a couple things on my w250 throttle linkage while we talked and got me on the road with the truck running nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke